? servers

? players online

TTT Playtime Event Feedback

• Content Count:  2681

Hey all,

last week the TTT team put out a Playtime Event, if you're new here or don't know what it was you participated in daily challenges to gain raffle tickets. Everyday there would be a raffle for those who completed the challenge for each day. At the end of the week we did a raffle for a bigger prize, an AK-47 | Empress (FT). We want some feedback so if we wanted to do something similiar to this in the future we would have more participants. One big thing I noticed during the entire event is people that aren't active on the forums didn't want to submit the form for the tickets.

Some things we want feedback on:

• Prizes
  • Challenges
  • Non forum related submissions

If you can think of anything else you think might be worth bringing up please do so, thanks.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  216

Like you said, people liked doing the challenges but laziness was a main factor on how many people actually sent in their completion on the forums. It would be a lot easier if: When you completed a challenge the server automatically detected that you finished it. I don't even know if that's possible but that's my thought on it.

I was also thinking that a command could be made so you can see challenges you need to complete ingame, ex: !challenges, /challenges, sm_challenges

LMK about what you think.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  430

The event itself was well-planned and definitely brought in a nice boost in population for the server. I only saw a couple things that might've made it a better experience.

In regards to the challenges, some of them were super easy, with at least 75% of the server being able to complete them with ease, and others that had only a couple people being able to do them. Either maintaining a balance between challenge difficulties, or having the challenge difficulty gradually increase each day along with the value of the prize (if that makes sense) might make more sense.

The only other thing that I can comment on are QoL changes. Obviously, a good amount of players that play TTT aren't forum regulars. Them having to navigate to the stats page, locate their sessions, get a screenshot, and then submit a ticket on the event thread isn't very beginner-friendly to say the least. It's obviously not really a hard task for most, but gamers are lazy lol. There would probably be a good amount more submissions if there was an easier way to submit them.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread