? servers

? players online

Jump Step outs

• Content Count:  198

So I've played JB for a while and I noticed this is a recurring thing. When an order is given to take a step out  by ct's some T's decide to jump out. They then proceed to say "I jumped " or something along the lines. I take it as a joke when they say this but I was also wondering if this is warning shotable or not. Most of the time they end up getting ws and other times they don't. I would just like to know if this is a rule or  a rule that can be implemented and if it would be warning shotable. :)

• Like 1

• Content Count:  373

Yes, this is warning shotable because a step isn't the same thing as jumping and if you see a CT not warning shot for this it could depend on the CT's feelings or the CT itself

• Like 2
Edited by R3Flex

• Content Count:  116

I heard someone say before that one step out is knifing distance from the cell, so if this isn't already a thing it could work as a definition for it. I don't think a lot of orders should have to be clarified in rules but this issue is pretty common so I think it could help.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  172

The way I see at and most other do is one step is relative like if you jump out of your cell is that really a step and I think its justified to give a ws when in the situation . Even though its seen as a dick move I would say its within the rules to ws them. 

• Content Count:  3294

A similar topic was last talked about here. If you're ordered to take a step out, that's all you're supposed to do. Jumping out, or claiming that you had jumped while in your cell, is a moot point and will earn you a warning shot because they had ordered you to take a step out, it doesn't matter what you're doing beforehand you just have to do the order now.

• Like 3

Reply to Thread