? servers

? players online

Scrim surprise rounds

• Content Count:  99

A popular CSGO YouTuber that goes by the name  NadeKing put out a video 2 months ago titled “CSGO, but every round is a SURPRISE”. It was a really cool concept and I fell will make a great event on scrim. As far as the plug-in is involved he has it publicly available (not sure if it would work) but worth a shot. Some of the random things that can happen are auto bhop, one shot guns, increased/decreased speed and gravity, vampire, riot shields and more. Could be a cool way to get more people on scrim. Feel free to look up the video for more examples.

• Like 8
Edited by oSen

• Content Count:  12

Oh you mean NadeKing I used to watch him, the video is pretty funny and cool with the concepts of the 1hp snowball, and reload thing as well as the other powerups. It would be cool to see it implemented in Scrim but also others servers like JB or TTT as events or possibly something else. I would like to see the idea where instead of both T and CT getting the same powerup its different for both sides it would make it more funny I presume, but what would I know since I don't have experience in that. Or it could cycle with same/different each round like rng for both sides. Of course it would need testing etc, to see if it could even work and all that but this is a really good idea. Reminds me of that dice roll powerup event we had a while back on JB which was really fun, but it was different powerups like hp, etc on a dice roll, and each player had a different powerup. This affects the whole team instead of the individual, would very much like to see where this idea goes. 

• Content Count:  634

On 1/5/2022 at 9:57 AM, oSen said:

This was suggested to me by @Borya and it's currently in the line of "how could we do this" and when as we have some events lined up for after the wingman tournament, I'll go ahead and mark this as applied for now because we plan to do one in the future.

you could make them short matches so more people can have a turn

💪😎👊

Reply to Thread