? servers

? players online

Russia Invades Ukraine pt 3

• Content Count:  3150

All opinion based comments are fair game assuming they are not trying to make broad statements without proof.

Any claim of fact or reported news needs to be sourced within the post you make the comment, not after.

Any infighting will result in a permanent barring from politics and news. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ㅤDAFTㅤ said:

Russia might be bad guy, but that does not mean they are bad guy?

You've been talking to scrolls.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1583

2 hours ago, ㅤDAFTㅤ said:

Russia might be bad guy, but that does not mean they are bad guy?

I like how this guy thinks.

Ukraine might be bad guys, but that doesn't have ta mean they're bad guys neither.

I says to hell with it and we invade whoever's still standing for free oil. Middle East style like da good ol days.

13 minutes ago, Gentoo said:

Ukraine might be bad guys, but that doesn't have ta mean they're bad guys neither.

I says to hell with it and we invade whoever's still standing for free oil. Middle East style like da good ol days.

Would you rather: we go to war and get our oil supply line back from the Russian/Ukraine/middle east orrrrr restart our pipeline(s) in the US? Hot take time.

• Content Count:  971

15 minutes ago, Gentoo said:

0:43

• Like 8

• Content Count:  1583

1 hour ago, BoM said:

Would you rather: we go to war and get our oil supply line back from the Russian/Ukraine/middle east orrrrr restart our pipeline(s) in the US? Hot take time.

Option C, go nuclear seeing it might be too late to make amends with Russia. (You don't actually have to go to war to get oil, see 2016-2020.) I'm not been a huge proponent of shilling EVs it seems a better option than if we have to go to war over it lol. Whenever this blows over, I don't think it's going to be impossible for us to have access to oil (assuming we don't keep burning bridges) and we should be able to wean most industries off within 20 years.

This has always been an issue with the Global Economy. I don't mean to go all hippie mode on this, but most of our economic balance relies on exploiting developing countries and the West using it's dominating presence to get what they want out of others. Russia seems to have made it clear that they aren't interested in playing this game and being treated unfairly (from their perspective), and time will tell if they are better for it.

Sent from my phone on my 5 minute shit break, will expound upon later.

• Content Count:  1051

145194-cars-feature-how-do-i-charge-my-e

Electric dont look so bad right now...

2 hours ago, Gentoo said:

Option C, go nuclear seeing it might be too late to make amends with Russia. (You don't actually have to go to war to get oil, see 2016-2020.) I'm not been a huge proponent of shilling EVs it seems a better option than if we have to go to war over it lol. Whenever this blows over, I don't think it's going to be impossible for us to have access to oil (assuming we don't keep burning bridges) and we should be able to wean most industries off within 20 years.

Dude do you want us to die or something??

Reply to Thread