? servers

? players online

Which movie(s) do you want to see?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which movie(s) do you want to see?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/08/22 at 03:59 AM

Upcoming Movie Event

• Content Count:  6759

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooo :wave:

Been a while since the last movie event and I wanted to host one for you all. This time I'll put up a list of movies that were released within the past year and you vote on which one(s) you want to see. Movie with the most votes will win and in the event of a tie I'll toss up another vote. There are 5 movies to choose from; this is multiple choice so choose as many as you like. Voting ends tomorrow night at 11:59 PM EST. After this poll closes, I'll create a new one for the date and time, because I'd like to run it this weekend. You have 32 hours to participate! Trailers below!

Death on the Nile

Dune

F9

Free Guy

The King's Man

2 hours ago, kabLe said:

Your missing a mandatory movie.

NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR THAT

1 hour ago, Steven. said:

I've seen these already and Death on the Nile and The King's Man are the best

See it again for funsies

39 minutes ago, gween said:

Batman

I plan to hold a movie night for it but gotta wait till it 2-3 months for it :c still in theaters and it's only been a month since release. Most movies land on DVD/digital release 3 months after theatrical release. So ETA for it to come HBO Max would be as early as June since it's already confirmed in their commercials they're gonna have it

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2730

3 hours ago, Black Rain said:

I plan to hold a movie night for it but gotta wait till it 2-3 months for it :c still in theaters and it's only been a month since release. Most movies land on DVD/digital release 3 months after theatrical release. So ETA for it to come HBO Max would be as early as June since it's already confirmed in their commercials they're gonna have it

I thought this was the first movie to get released with the shorter 45 day window? I'm seeing online that April 18th is possibly the day it comes to HBO Max.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Valk said:

I thought this was the first movie to get released with the shorter 45 day window? I'm seeing online that April 18th is possibly the day it comes to HBO Max.

2tO0H6n.png

0hmJlUY.png

Deadline:

Ilqth1z.png

LOL NVMMMMMMMMMM

• Like 1

Reply to Thread