? servers

? players online

Old SRs on maps

• Content Count:  922

10 hours ago, triou said:

Not really related to SRs but is there any consideration to bring back tier 3-6 maps back? Or at the very least tier 3?

The reason surf went to lower tier surf maps is to attract the casual players, and make the server a place to chill (maybe people spark some conversations, those always get people coming back every time, which is in our interest). Now, I don't know if that has been the case so far, but if we could bring back some tiers, I guess we could consider bringing back tier 3, it gives more chances to add maps, and I also don't find that much of a difficulty difference between tier 2 and 3. So I would like to know what you guys think about this.

• Like 3
Edited by Asher

• Content Count:  633

11 hours ago, Asher said:

The reason surf went to lower tier surf maps is to attract the casual players, and make the server a place to chill (maybe people spark some conversations, those always get people coming back every time, which is in our interest). Now, I don't know if that has been the case so far, but if we could bring back some tiers, I guess we could consider bringing back tier 3, it gives more chances to add maps, and I also don't find that much of a difficulty difference between tier 2 and 3. So I would like to know what you guys think about this.

Fine by me. It wouldn't be very hard to do and I agree that Tier 3s aren't much more difficult than T2s. We also have such a limited amount of T1 and T2s that it would be nice to expand the map pool.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.