? servers

? players online

GTA V Sumo

• Content Count:  310

UJbZmta.png

Thank you nesquik for the banner!

GTA V Sumo

In case you don't know how to play Sumo, you get to choose a certain car and have to get into each round's circle to move on. You can try to eliminate people by

hitting them off the edge or out of the circle with your car.

Where?

Our discord, join if you haven't and be sure to select the events role under #role-selection!

8kUbEdb.png

When?

12/29/22 7pm EST

How Do I Join?

Add my account if you don't already have it added, my social club name is Aleks0q. 

I'll be inviting people to the lobby when the event starts.

• Like 1
Edited by Iota

• Content Count:  1654

3 hours ago, Iota said:

I hate to say this but this event is cancelled because of rockstar removing the sumo game mode from the game as it can be played unless someone has it bookmarked.

I just checked and it works just fine. I think you're just lost in Rockstar's disgustingly unorganized UI.

Press ESC -> Jobs -> Play Job ->  Rockstar Created -> Adversary Mode and scroll down until you see "Sumo (Remix) I - VII" 

Spoiler

21f80cf7a76ff762278755f28d7d5b29.png

And just to make sure hosting the game was still possible I went ahead and created my own lobby in less than 10 seconds 

Spoiler

28570514d0d2981f2f58daf16199bcb1.jpg 

If there are any issues on the day of event I have the gamemode book marked anyways. 

• Content Count:  310

20 minutes ago, Greggy G said:

I just checked and it works just fine. I think you're just lost in Rockstar's disgustingly unorganized UI.

Press ESC -> Jobs -> Play Job ->  Rockstar Created -> Adversary Mode and scroll down until you see "Sumo (Remix) I - VII" 

Hide contents

21f80cf7a76ff762278755f28d7d5b29.png

And just to make sure hosting the game was still possible I went ahead and created my own lobby in less than 10 seconds 

Hide contents

28570514d0d2981f2f58daf16199bcb1.jpg 

If there are any issues on the day of event I have the gamemode book marked anyways. 

ugh i fucking hate Rockstar, Adversary Mode in the job list didn't show when i check the job list, if u want to be the host ik this is scuffed then you are more than welcome to and ill put the event back on the discord and the forums calendar.

• Content Count:  1654

8 minutes ago, Iota said:

ugh i fucking hate Rockstar, Adversary Mode in the job list didn't show when i check the job list, if u want to be the host ik this is scuffed then you are more than welcome to and ill put the event back on the discord and the forums calendar.

Done. If I have to leave or can’t attend the event for it’s full duration the host will be transferred to someone else in the lobby. 

• Like 1

Reply to Thread