? servers

? players online

GunGame :: New Server!

• Content Count:  2504

Today is the grand opening of our new GunGame server.  It's a 32-slot CSS server, and the game starts with 20 bots.  For every real player that joins, a bot gets kicked, so there will always be a minimum of 20 "players" at any given time.  It's a great server to play on your own when you want to kill time, or with friends when you really want to put your skills to the test.

There are 50 levels.  You must work your way through all weapons up to the knife level (Lv25), then work back until you get a final knife kill on Level 50.  Each map starts with a Scouts & Knives warmup round.

IP: 135.148.3.5:27015

b_560_95_1.png

If anyone has suggestions for maps, or feedback on existing maps on the server, please post on the forum so we can gather thoughts and test new maps.

See you in game!

• Like 13

• Content Count:  3740

Bots are broken on the map gg_docks, they stop functioning once they get in the water.  I like the gungame configurations though, I can see this being a fun server once it gets off the ground.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  299

1 hour ago, Wawa said:

Bots are broken on the map gg_docks, they stop functioning once they get in the water.  I like the gungame configurations though, I can see this being a fun server once it gets off the ground.

Updating the .nav file should fix that

Server is pretty fun so far! Definitely looking to play more 😄

• Like 2
Edited by Lucas15

• Content Count:  2504

14 hours ago, Wawa said:

I took the map off for now but if I can find a fix I'll put it back on.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread