? servers

? players online

Looking for Builders

• Content Count:  793

Hey guys! I just wanted to make a quick note that I am currently looking for MC builders to help with some upcoming projects. If you are interested please send me a dm. The building probably won't start for a bit as me and my team are currently heavily focused on continuing gamemode development as the server is 100% custom but I would like to get a larger team together in preparation.

Anyway if you are already marked on the discord as a builder you are still apart of the team unless you want me to remove you.

I might be posting some teasers soon so keep an eye out 😉

• Like 1

• Content Count:  418

Could you elaborate a little bit more on what exactly people can expect to be building/doing? Do builders need to have some knowledge about builds or can anyone do it? Do they have the freedom to build their own things or are the buildings already decided on and you just need the man power to build them? Theme? Redstone? Does it need to be done by hand or are there plugins to help with large-scale projects?

Some more public information, if possible, would help people determine if this is something they'd be interested in.

@Acer

• Like 3
Edited by Poobah
@

Reply to Thread