? servers

? players online

Active Map Pool

• Content Count:  99

Hello, I am Dab. I say we throw up a vote on the servers with a poll of all Prison Break maps we have and let the community vote for the top 5-7 maps they want to see in the map pool. This can be something that rotates ever month or two to keep the server fresh. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  2504

I've always been an electric/razor fan back in the CSS days of PB, I remember a ton of different versions of those maps that were fun.  Lot of others I enjoyed too, but just a quick glance at gamebanana brought back memories of these:

Too many others to name that I remember from CSS that may not have made it to CSGO.

Note: I haven't tested any of these maps ingame yet, just a list of ideas to put out there for now.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  11501

I don't see why we couldn't do a vote after maybe running through all the nominations a few times over the span of a night or two. Foxriver was a fun CSS map as well that would be cool to see if they made a CSGO version

• Like 3

• Content Count:  310

12 minutes ago, Caution said:

I don't see why we couldn't do a vote after maybe running through all the nominations a few times over the span of a night or two. Foxriver was a fun CSS map as well that would be cool to see if they made a CSGO version

there is prob a csgo version, but worst case i could ask some of the friends ik who map to port it

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.