? servers

? players online

Confession...

• Content Count:  1051

I'm a cold blooded murderer.. 

Yesterday I had to work two different shifts at work, and the first shift I was putting something down before seeing a little critter crawling around. My fear of spiders engulfed me and I acted impulsively.. I thought it was to defend myself, but I'm just a selfish monster with NO REGARD FOR LIFE.

As I killed it, I instantly felt regret, "Why did I do that? What was it going to do to me..? Nothing? It was going to go home.. It wanted to live."

I thought the story,

"I'm sorry for scaring you, but I didn't know being seen would cost me my life.

Maybe if you didn't fabricate the prickly feeling of my legs crawling upon your skin as I walked across the living room floor...

maybe if I had a pink tongue, plush fur, a wagging tail, and four legs...

maybe you wouldn't hate me.

Maybe you wouldn't have loved me either, and maybe you wouldn't have let me stay, but maybe you would have shown me the door, or the window.

Maybe,

you would have showed me mercy.."

I'm sorry little guy, and little guy's. I don't know if there's a right way to justify myself. When is there ever justification to kill those lesser than I? 

It's the whole reason of prejudice. There is none lesser than I, as there are none above I. 

We were all made to love that of one another, despite our differences.

Who would've thought a spider, and a murder of a life would have taught me that. 

I'm sorry.

1 John 3:11-12

11 For this is the message you heard from the beginning: We should love one another. 

12 Do not be like Cain, who belonged to the evil one and murdered his brother. And why did he murder him? Because his own actions were evil and his brother’s were righteous.

• Like 2
Edited by lynxie

• Content Count:  5674

Cool story. We have a cricket infestation in my basement and I've gotten probably around 25 already with glue traps and another 15 by crushing them. I also just ordered this salt gun for bugs that @Cautionshowed me, already got the salt and the beam in the mail, just waiting for the gun. Not only are the crickets fucked, but all the flies in my kitchen that come in when I leave my back door open are not going to live to see the light of day. I'm probably gonna go in my backyard and just start shooting those fuckers for practice.

No mercy.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  594

On 7/23/2023 at 6:50 AM, lynxie said:

I'm a cold blooded murderer.. 

Yesterday I had to work two different shifts at work, and the first shift I was putting something down before seeing a little critter crawling around. My fear of spiders engulfed me and I acted impulsively.. I thought it was to defend myself, but I'm just a selfish monster with NO REGARD FOR LIFE.

As I killed it, I instantly felt regret, "Why did I do that? What was it going to do to me..? Nothing? It was going to go home.. It wanted to live."

Brother all i need is it looked at me funny it needs to die

Reply to Thread