? servers

? players online

Vista

• Content Count:  4123

As far as Brands: Dell, HP (Hp installs a lot of trial ware and such so it's best to reinstall Vista, you can do this, Reinstall Vista (Clean Install) then after that install Vista as a upgrade, there's a guide here.

http://www.winsupersite.com/showcase/winvista_upgrade_clean.asp

There are some new processors coming out from Intel and Amd if you can wait a little bit.

• Content Count:  6741

Compability, other reasons. It was pretty easy for me, just disc in and install XP.

Find me a program in today's world that isn't compatible with Vista.

Vird,

If your only going to have it for a few days then just get the cheapest one there is which is Vista Basic.

• Content Count:  1120

I recently just made another computer build and bought the 32 bit Vist OS. It's not quite in the works, but it should be soon. I am having doubts though and wouldn't mind getting an idea on which of the Vista is the "best" as well. While I have always been an XP man myself, Windows 7 is approaching soon and I here Vista is a good first look at the new OS structure.

By the way, could we not turn this into a ridiculous flame thread, you are only feeding his addiction Daze. Cut off the supply.

Edited by Elleon

• Content Count:  1120

LOL. Thanks for that, made me laugh.

I know right Rofl. In all seriousness though, lets get back to the main problem. Give us details as to what is the best Vista OS. I chose the 32 bit simply in order to test some hardware, but I am very curious about the 64 bit and how well that would perform. Ulimate vs premium and so on and so forth. Do you know anything about Vista Havok, such as first hand experience that you could compare pros and cons?

Reply to Thread