? servers

? players online

Gun debate

• Content Count:  6559

I have gotten Festively plump, thank you falcon.

It's harder to keep your weight down when you're TPSing all day. (also having a girlfriend doesn't make me care as much about staying as trim)

That USP is my friend's. I only have a 22 winchester and a 16ga mossberg shotty.

No offense, but what do you need all those stupid guns for? Rough neighborhood? Power? :rolleyes:

contempt (against guns)

Because we can, and as Repeat said, FUN.

edit: and guns aren't stupid. Gangbangers who kill people for shits and giggle are.

• Content Count:  2445

No offense, but what do you need all those stupid guns for? Rough neighborhood? Power? :rolleyes:

contempt (against guns)

1. Home defense, as cops take FOREVER to respond to crimes.

2. Hunting.

3. Socializing, as Red did/does.

4. Family heirloom.

5. Simply fun.

LitKey (for guns)

• Content Count:  65

1. Home defense, as cops take FOREVER to respond to crimes.

2. Hunting.

3. Socializing, as Red did/does.

4. Family heirloom.

5. Simply fun.

LitKey (for guns)

For shooting people against guns.

Jesstilence (for using guns against people against guns)

I think guns are a rather impersonal and cowardly way of hurting someone else. Call me old fashioned, but if you can't defend yourself with your bare hands, are paranoid enough to think you need them to defend yourself, or just have some sort of gun-nut mentality, you need to be weeded out of the collective gene pool.

Yes, marksmanship is, even in my opinion, a valid sport. I'm more referring to people who have them for reasons of personal weakness and physical inadequacy. Or control and power issues, like most cops.

• Content Count:  2445

I think guns are a rather impersonal and cowardly way of hurting someone else. Call me old fashioned, but if you can't defend yourself with your bare hands, are paranoid enough to think you need them to defend yourself, or just have some sort of gun-nut mentality, you need to be weeded out of the collective gene pool.

Yes, marksmanship is, even in my opinion, a valid sport. I'm more referring to people who have them for reasons of personal weakness and physical inadequacy. Or control and power issues, like most cops.

Yes, indeed, defend yourself with your bare hands against a robber with a 12-gauge shotgun aimed at your chest. That's an intelligent solution.

lol

Reply to Thread