? servers

? players online

2012 Doomsday prediction?

• Content Count:  398

I am so gonna make a thread on 2012 laughing at all of you who thought it was real. Seriously, do you know how many times the world was "gonna end"? There have been many days where the world was supposed to end; June 6 2006, (666), August 8 2008(888), and September 9 2009 (999), and now this? I think we need some CAT scans done.

There have been so many controversies about this its all turned into a bunch of BS What makes 2012 so special? the myan's calander ended? Big whoop they never finished it. Stop smoking the shrooms.

Again, i'll post a thread on here on 2012, if we do die (cough cough BS) then i'll see you in a better place. So until then good day.

Edited by Taylor

• Content Count:  1167

Did you guys ever consider the reason it stopped at 2012 is that they got tired of writing!!!

^^Lol

Its all abunch of bull shit, the world won't end in 2012, the world was supposed to end on like 10 other dates and it has not.

• Content Count:  8383

There's nothing we can do about it. We're all going to die. The sooner we accept that, the better it will be.

Lol? honestly all the 2012 thing means is to the mayan one cycle ends and a new begins, they just assumed that it would end bad. Also Considering they believe our Magnetic poles are suppose to switch in 2012, which means if it does it quick it could mean world wide deaths. Altho if it happens slowly, only a few places will be hit if they couldnt get use to it.

• Content Count:  903

I love doomsday, and every emergency worker who likes their job will say this with me. People freak out and it's just a chaos right before the date. Fires, shooting and all the other fun stuff.

• Content Count:  6084

There's nothing we can do about it. We're all going to die. The sooner we accept that, the better it will be.

You could always get a headstart on the rest of us if you're so determined about it.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4685

You could always get a headstart on the rest of us if you're so determined about it.

It is impossible for this statement to be anymore awsome.

Reply to Thread