? servers

? players online

2012 Doomsday prediction?

• Content Count:  1938

I actually beleive in parts of this prophecy.

And those who truly know its implications wouldn't be sharing information on the event

That is all

• Content Count:  11501

This is how I look at it...

If it doesn't happen, it's just another theory that never came true.

If it does happen, then who really cares that it did happen at that point? No sense in talking about it.

• Content Count:  3205

Oh wise one plz tell me the f'ing signs that this will happen, will animals talk to me first or will the earth explode?

• Content Count:  2994

I call bullshit..

People who thinks this is bs, go AY, people who thinks this is true, go Naj

ay

• Content Count:  1735

May 2008 – Thirty-five members of a cult called the True Russian Orthodox Church spent six months in a cave in anticipation of the apocalypse predicted by their leader Pyotr Kuznetsov. They began to emerge from their makeshift underground home after the roof began to collapse in March. Kuznetsov, who never accompanied his followers into the cave, has been ordered to undergo psychiatric treatment by a Russian court.

lol ...

• Content Count:  6465

What makes predicting the worlds' end such a great and huge discussion to be had? I predicted this thread would be stupid, should we talk about it and perhaps spread it around I'm some form of fortune teller?

Who fucking cares.

• Content Count:  2390

This is kinda pointless but whatever, I'll share some input.

A: Most "end of the world" predictions were made by highly religious people / people who had gone insane, so pretty much all done by scared idiots

B: The Mayan Calendar ends in 2012, putting scientific evidence aside (since it is usually over-reacted anyways), there is very valid reasoning to think this is the end, however it doesn't quite say "what" will end.

Little info for you: the reason so many people believe in this is because the Mayans ACCURATELY had the dates of large catastrophes throughout history already predicted (predictions made hundreds of years before they happened).

Anyways the Mayan Calendar never says anything will actually happen in 2012, it just ends. Maybe because they were killed off before they could finish it, maybe its the end of all catastrophes, no one really knows, they're just being highly pessimistic.

In short, wait and find out what happens....No point in crying over something that hasn't or won't be happening any time soon.

Reply to Thread