? servers

? players online

Retired

• Content Count:  3299

OMG!!!! NO! GET UR MOTHER FUCKING ASS BACK HERE! IM NOT TAKING NO FOR A FUCKING ANSWER!!! YOU CANT LEAVE. I SWEAR TO GOD SURI I WILL FIND YOU AND KICK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!!!!!

I must say that was REALLY rude of you to say that lover, its obvious and suri even said in the post that he has a FAMILY and 2 jobs that he needs to spend more time on. SG is not an obligation its a community you choose to take part in. It sucks your stepping down suri you were an awseome bd but you have your reasons. Good thing your not leaving fully, see you around :thumb:

• Content Count:  4473

I must say that was REALLY rude of you to say that lover, its obvious and suri even said in the post that he has a FAMILY and 2 jobs that he needs to spend more time on. SG is not an obligation its a community you choose to take part in. It sucks your stepping down suri you were an awseome bd but you have your reasons. Good thing your not leaving fully, see you around :thumb:

Humor and sarcasm escape you.

Good job on the bump though

• Content Count:  3299

Ok Pingpong, all of a sudden your "so mature" when like a month ago YOU raged at people for cadebreaking ect..... So I don' know what your trying to prove but your more likable when you being yourself......
I raged a month ago because i was a rank whore, but now im just chilled back. Whatever :p

Reply to Thread