? servers

? players online

What Verizon Phone should i get??

• Content Count:  4360

So its coming to that time once every two years that a lucky verizon customer like myself gets to upgrade there now shit phone to a better more high tech phone, that has to last them 2 more years. So now with so many choices of phones i have no idea what phone to get so i'm asking you what verizon phone should i get?

• Content Count:  2959

Blackberry bold's got a ridiculously fast processor and loads of onboard space, good screen, not too big, full QWERTY keyboard, and being a blackberry you can pretty much do whatever the hell you want with it. They talk about how with iphones "theres an app for that"? They're actually referring to blackberries.

Ofc if you dont have a dataplan YOU ARE NO MAAAAAN!

• Content Count:  1752

Glyde's not bad. I've got it. I really don't have anything bad to say about it except that the touch screen can wig out at times (you press at the top and presses on an app. at the bottom of the screen).

My bro has the Voyager. I think it's better than the Glyde in performance, but it's ugly imo and is bulky.

Guest Vivian556

I think you should get the Samsung Omnia, It's pretty sweet... 5.0megapixel camera, touch screen, Bluetooth, and all that jazz. I just recently got one and it's quite good. (Just in opinion though. :p)

• Content Count:  6559

Leave verizon once the new iphone comes out, or switch to sprint and get the palm pre.

Either way Verizon is the most expensive carrier when all things are considered.

Reply to Thread