? servers

? players online

I say Goodbye

• Content Count:  11501

I hope this isn't what I think it's over...but I won't make assumptions.

I'm bummed to see you go man, I had a great time playing / talking with you. Good luck in the future and you better come back soon.

• Content Count:  5302

I just wanted to say goodbye to the community.

It has been an awesome time here at SG, but today I must say goodbye. I will not go into detail for why I am leaving. I am sure there will be many story's going around anyway.

I wish the community well.

Obez your still Fet!

Suricruise,

You've been nothing but a good AO/AM/BD. You will be deeply rememebered. Though I do not totally agree with your reason, you do what you must.

If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be here.

To Remember your actions, I wrote your name on my Rocket at school, which will be shot up on Monday.

Goodluck Suricruise, You've been great BD, and amazing friend.

Goodbye :sad:

To note: Your really not leaving to me, since I'm making Deathknight on your World Of Warcraft Server tonight!

• Content Count:  1011

Suricruise,

You've been nothing but a good AO/AM/BD. You will be deeply rememebered. Though I do not totally agree with your reason, you do what you must.

If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be here.

To Remember your actions, I wrote your name on my Rocket at school, which will be shot up on Monday.

Goodluck Suricruise, You've been great BD, and amazing friend.

Goodbye :sad:

To note: Your really not leaving to me, since I'm making Deathknight on your World Of Warcraft Server tonight!

Wow you wrote his name on a rocket. , Obez thats cool! You should film it going up and post it, Even though this post of mine is a little off topic . But Seriously take care suri.

Reply to Thread