? servers

? players online

What do my SG brothers think of this PC?

• Content Count:  4263

looks good, wish i was in the US so i could get cheap computers like that :p

Don't think it comes with speakers though, or any other accessories, like a modem/router

• Content Count:  1000

It's a good built. Asus is a trustable company when it comes to computers. My only concern is the graphics card. That thing is pretty weak.

• Content Count:  3736

It's a good built. Asus is a trustable company when it comes to computers. My only concern is the graphics card. That thing is pretty weak.

I still have an 8600GTS and Im still enjoying my computer for all of you computer geeks that cant live without having the latest card I see your point..for a normal guy that enjoys everyday gaming maybe even competitive gaming(CAL and so on) that GT220 would do just fine imo..( I play CSS, l4d, fallout 3, flightsim X and a few other games that arent completly graphicless)

fix'd

Now here is a link to basic hardware comparable to what is offered in this add

http://secure.newegg.com/Shopping/ShoppingCart.aspx?Submit=view

totals up to $538 plus monitor and offered keyboard around $710 bucks

now this rig I made still needs wireless card, OS, some sound drive, a PSU, Mobo, (to be comparable to the said rig) the time to put it together and Im already less than 150 bucks away from the deal. So you show me with you geek computer skillz, that Im assuming will destroy my math skills, how this computer is expensive...cause I really dont see it???

Edited by trakaill

Reply to Thread