? servers

? players online

£500 for a pre-built Desktop PC?

• Content Count:  464

Keep in mind that pretty much all prebuilts use extremely low end motherboards.....

And low-end power supplies.......And low-end Graphics.........

And low-end Cases............And low-end stock heat sinks......

...........Yeah, just build your own........

• Content Count:  2959

The power supply is the real problem. You can do fairly well with the rest if you replace the videocard but a bad PSU can and will take out everything else in the box.

• Content Count:  6804

After reading all your posts and looking at what you get for your money on a prebuilt computer I think ill just build my own.

But saying that I have no idea what I need and no idea whats compatible with what?

Would it be possible for someone to 'build me a computer' I dont mean physically but links and shit.

• Content Count:  6804

whats your budged, what core components do u want/need?

Well I dont really understand what the processors mean so that one could be up to you as long as its a decent one.

Max budget would be £500 again.

Case; any really

Processor: no idea

Graphics: no idea again, just as long as its very good

RAM: 4-8 GB

Motherboard: no idea

Hard Drive: 300G+

You need any more info?

• Content Count:  6712

http://www1.euro.dell.com/content/products/productdetails.aspx/desktop-studio-slim?c=uk&l=en&s=dhs&cs=ukdhs1&~oid=uk~en~20211~desktop_studio_slim_d004s01~~_Qtm1QuL&m_1=178356&m_3=177402&mo=1~178356,3~177402

Dell works for ordinary gamers this is the right price range and it's prebuilt (which really is a plus if you don't find putting cards into a slot enjoyable)

• Content Count:  3736

building it yourself is worlds cheaper than that too

again you pull this bs sentence with no back up for you statment for the fifth thread in a row....you fail imo

I would not go with a dell inspiron or slim cause the cases are so small you cannot put anything bigger than a Nvidia 8600 unless you start cutting shit inside... thats what I have and an 8800 doesnt fit in...also it probably wont have power support for you graphic card! My 8600 is running just off the Mobo power...I was told it would run a lot better if I changed my PSU and gave it is own source of power...you can buy a decent psu for $50 here!

I enjoy my inpisron 530 I just wish the case was bigger!! I bought it in that price range at the time with 3 GB ram..

intel core 2 duo T6550.. 250 GB HD...its not much but and the 8600GTS it was like $700 and it was a long time ago..Im sure you can find something very decent for a good price in prebuilt for that price

Edited by trakaill

• Content Count:  1000

again you pull this bs sentence with no back up for you statment for the fifth thread in a row....you fail imo

I would not go with a dell inspiron or slim cause the cases are so small you cannot put anything bigger than a Nvidia 8600 unless you start cutting shit inside... thats what I have and an 8800 doesnt fit in...also it probably wont have power support for you graphic card! My 8600 is running just off the Mobo power...I was told it would run a lot better if I changed my PSU and gave it is own source of power...you can buy a decent psu for $50 here!

I enjoy my inpisron 530 I just wish the case was bigger!! I bought it in that price range at the time with 3 GB ram..

intel core 2 duo T6550.. 250 GB HD...its not much but and the 8600GTS it was like $700 and it was a long time ago..Im sure you can find something very decent for a good price in prebuilt for that price

You can always change the case.

Reply to Thread