? servers

? players online

AMD or Intel

• Content Count:  1662

see what ive heard was the i7 CPU's have glitches in them...im thinking i might just buy an intel core 2 quad but like my comp is really glitchy i bought a fuckin glitchy phenom which they wont let me replace and my damn Mobo is Foxconn and there equipment is shit so...im thinking im gonna buy some cheap shit to make an AMD computer and have that for a comp for a while or ill build a cheap intel computer for now and then later get a better one with an i7 or core 2 Quad Extreme...hmm...

wrong, well sort of, the first couple of hundred off the production line were fucked to be honest, but they recalled them all and fixed the errors. i7 at the moment (except the 920) is just not worth the money, the Q9*** are still fucking quick and ludicracy overclockable+ uses cheaper DDR2 ram which is still fast, even though some motherboards use the 775 socket and DDR3, them motherboards do not use the full speed of the DDR3, if you want i high end build but dont want to spent a shit load on it, go for a high spec 775 socket CPU, good motherboard and 1600Mhz ram+ what ever gfx card you decide to go for insted of the i7. you will be garenteed to save at least $400 on the build and it will be just as fast.

• Content Count:  237

i currently own an i7 processor and have not had any problems. it will truly rock your socks so to speak. the max i have ever seen my processor get to usage (%) wise is 30% and i was playing crysis on full setting with anti-a 8x on. i would highly recommend this processor to any pc builder. (i have the i7 920). plus it can be easily overclocked to well over 3.0ghz.

• Content Count:  1330

lol know what sucks...i made fun of beths computer and stuff and it was jokingly but well karma came and bit me in the ass and now my main computer crashed...lol im on a backup but it sucks bad...i bought a cheap AMD setup to get me by for a while lol...so sad

Reply to Thread