? servers

? players online

Keep or Remove Jihad Mod?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Keep or Remove Jihad Mod?

Keep or Remove Jihad Mod?

• Content Count:  4198

This is possibly the best thing to have happened to our PB server. The 1 in 3 chance of it failing is a bit high for my liking, but it adds to the hilarity. With the Jihad mod everyone stops being so super cereal all the time.

The best thing about it is that the Ts finally have a way to get out of the stalemate situations where the Cts keep the Ts in one spot and there are a bunch of them guarding all the exits. Before Jihad the Ts would wait for a couple of minutes until one of the Ts had the balls to try and knife a Ct. Then the morale would pick up and the others would help. Of course, if the Cts were quick the poor terrorist got pwnt.

The amount of fail is great too, people who are new to the mod don't know what to do and just randomly blow up without being near a Ct. What's even better is when the bomb doesn't explode, because usually the bomber has to make a rush towards the guards before they notice, and if it doesn't work it comes up in the text and the bomber is left standing there panicking trying to knife them as a last resort.

• Content Count:  2115

It is very funny indeed, but right now it seems like thats the center of the whole PB.

"OMG WHO HAS THE BOMB" "I WANT TO BUY THE BOMB" "STOP BUYING THE BOMB YOU ASSHOLES"

and so forth.

Also, it is extremely confusing for players for never even played PB before.. I would say remove it, fucked the whole gameplay up.

• Content Count:  1814

CT: EVERYONE STFU AND GO DROWN IN POOL

T: But we'll die

* Freekilled by CT, followed by QQ'ing and then followed by Flamewar.

Always the same :-/

Anyway, I say we keep it. It's fun as hell to be the CT that screams whenever he gets bombed. Or the T that fails at being the Jihad.

*Cough* Zero Maniac *Cough*

Yes out of the 4 bombs i bought then only 1 worked dammit :cry:

And btw Toxin with every mod in the beginning comes Who has it or How does it work.

After a week or 2 thats over and people still will have fun.

If you looked at me and viper we both had only failing bombs and only 1 or 2 worked out of the 4 or 5 we bought.

Its fun and adds something good to the gameplay.

I dont understand the people that said no but it can be just me.

The fun that has been added so much better for PB and the population of the server.

It makes a lot better then how boring the PB has become before this mod.

• Content Count:  2115

But it brings up an entire new area of loopholes in our already ridicolously sad looking rules.

"Can I kill a T if I hear a beep"

"What if a T detonates it next to me, but nothing happens, he tried to kill me"

"Can I shoot someone in the chest to check if they have the bomb"

"What if a T comes charging at me saying he has a bomb if he really doesnt"

And so on and so forth. We already have a hell of a time keeping order in PB, addind this on top won't help out.

• Content Count:  1814

Nobody mentioned that when i was in the PB from the start of the mod to be exact.

I have been 3 nights on it for 5 hours or 3 hours straight.

Nobody asked about that in the ruling.

And well its normal that when a t runs to a ct and gets to him and failed bombing already a ct shotted the t because the ct got attacked.

No ruling needed there because it already exist.

and what your saying about shooting someone in chest to check.

Well nobody did that or asked about it, and then you can shoot everybody in the chest and its freeshooting as its called now a days. Thats against the rules so.

"What if a T comes charging at me saying he has a bomb if he really doesnt"

Shoot him! he tries to attack you and if he comes close to you shoot him.

Every T knows when he comes to close to a ct he gets shotted.

So everything you say is already in the ruling so no need to ask.

im only saying this from my own experience with the mod :wink:

If someone else has a other opinion state it please.

• Content Count:  469

I will admit the mod is fun for the LOLs but it brings even another thing for the QQers to complain about. It doesnt appease them in any way. And it adds another reason for CTs to stay far away from Ts so I say its not the solution that PB needs.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.