? servers

? players online

Keep or Remove Jihad Mod?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Keep or Remove Jihad Mod?

Keep or Remove Jihad Mod?

• Content Count:  444

But it brings up an entire new area of loopholes in our already ridicolously sad looking rules.

"Can I kill a T if I hear a beep"

"What if a T detonates it next to me, but nothing happens, he tried to kill me"

"Can I shoot someone in the chest to check if they have the bomb"

"What if a T comes charging at me saying he has a bomb if he really doesnt"

And so on and so forth. We already have a hell of a time keeping order in PB, addind this on top won't help out.

omg all of that shit, why do you ppl keep voting yes??? heres an idea, because 80% you play t and dont know the true plight of being a ct. You certainly dont know how to be a good ct, or none of this bs would have come up in the first place.

ppl who play t 90% of the time should not be voting here. You have no idea how much harder and more stressful this could make it for the cts.

I think the only way this mod could be fair, is if it was accepted that any t who gets within bomb range of a ct can be shot down. and no QQing about freekills. It doesnt matter if they have the bomb or not, with this mod on, I will not allow any ts within 20 feet of me.

and wether that goes in the motd or not that will be my personal order while on the server, "stay the fuck back!" So this mod could just wind up making it harder on the ts in the end.

Edited by awesomebillfromdawsonvile

• Content Count:  2115

Agreed with Bill and Vinhex. Adds an entire new area for loopholes in the rules, it is just a matter of time until griefers start finding ways to get on our admins nerves by abusing loopholes. And the bomb really is totally unecessary. It's the same as hosties or !lr, we didn't need it, there is not reason to keep this.

• Content Count:  1814

you guys forget that bill didnt even played on PB since this mod is out even before that.

Thats what paul already said if you didnt played with the mod dont give an vote.

Then its only based on what someone think it is will infact its different.

I dont see any Chaos in the server.

I see fun and people that likes the mod and have fun with each other even the CT's

People with a bomb fail more then that they actually achieve to kill a ct.

And if the bomb kills a ct its only 1 not a whole group and still controllable.

Some think of the worst kind of scene. While in fact its the opposite direction.

People vote yes because they like it and having fun.

and not 80% voted yes because there all the time T there also playing CT the percentage of people voting only based of thinking what people do but dont know the facts.

I defend this mod because it brings the fun back in the PB as it was before.

Not how it was before the mod all boring and nobody doing anything.

Just to say again.

A game is not reality its fantasy.

If you want realism look outside and dont play games.

Games are for fun to entertain people as this mod also does.

Thats why we should keep it. Because of the fun and entertaining of people failing :001_tongue:

P.S.

the thing is if you shoot a t charging at you and he dosent have the bomb that bitch about it until you leave ad if they do but u kill them its the same thing

Its your right to shoot them since there trying an attack on you.

If they QQ about it then there problem just ignore them or mute them in the playerlist.

If they spam about it with QQ, some spams, then just make a demo or screenshots of it and post a player complaint.(i only mean if they spam the sentence they try to say everytime)

Edited by Z3r0 M4ni4c

• Content Count:  3391

The only things I recommend are the following:

1. Show who has the bomb in TAB for Ts only.

2. If bomb is not used by the end of the round, refund the player and reset the bomb to be bought by someone else.

3. More explosiveness.

4. Possibly make it so the bomb goes off on accident (1 in 10 chance) of it blowing the player up after it's armed.

There are a lot of possibilities and I'm looking into EventScripting to see what I can do to make it better.

• Content Count:  3391

the thing is if you shoot a t charging at you and he dosent have the bomb that bitch about it until you leave ad if they do but u kill them its the same thing

So, tell them to back away or you'll open fire. Give an order and they disobey you can open fire on them.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.