? servers

? players online

Keep or Remove Jihad Mod?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Keep or Remove Jihad Mod?

Keep or Remove Jihad Mod?

• Content Count:  1814

i do tcp.

It was all fun i remember it was 24/7 populated people had fun with the old maps and laughed there asses off because of how someone failed knifing a Guard or how a guard failed killing a T and so on and so on.

(i know i reply much sorry about that. Im just defending the Fun this mod brought to PB not the boringness it was before the mod )

But i would like to see why people want it remove give a good reason why.

But they dont have to give it i know but it would make it much better and maby adjustable to the PB aswell.

Btw the range of the bomb is adjustable rawrberry.

• Content Count:  481

i do tcp.

It was all fun i remember it was 24/7 populated people had fun with the old maps and laughed there asses off because of how someone failed knifing a Guard or how a guard failed killing a T and so on and so on.

(i know i reply much sorry about that. Im just defending the Fun this mod brought to PB not the boringness it was before the mod )

But i would like to see why people want it remove give a good reason why.

But they dont have to give it i know but it would make it much better and maby adjustable to the PB aswell.

Btw the range of the bomb is adjustable rawrberry.

well then they should adjust it! :p

• Content Count:  856

It's just not fun anymore. You don't know who has a bomb, and its hard enough being CT. I played this server cause it was one of those PB that didn't allow Deathgames and didn't have the !LR system

• Content Count:  400

I remember when the servers first came out, I bought supporter because I wanted a reserve slot (and to support the community.) It was sooooooo hard to get into this server. Then it was like meh. Now its actually getting more populated.

Keep it!

• Content Count:  2390

1 in 3 chance of failing....and 20 second activation wait....10 round waiting time.....

With restrictions like that just remove it, I wouldn't mind if it was the older settings, but these new ones make the bombs pretty useless. Better to just not have them.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.