? servers

? players online

Keep or Remove Jihad Mod?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Keep or Remove Jihad Mod?

Keep or Remove Jihad Mod?

• Content Count:  2186

I still vote for keeping it!! For the laughs of it.. I was the last T with a big bomb and I asked for my LR to be a group hug with 4 CTs in a corner... you can go figure from that..

I didnt hear / see one person NOT laughing in the server!!! (which was pretty close to being full!)

• Content Count:  136

Bring back uprising :O

Also keep it

Like Tcp said. Its put some fun back into pb which has been slowly dieing and becoming more of a hassle then actual fun.

i agree with all of that.

We need uprising back, and the bomb makes things fun again.

• Content Count:  444

adds an unneeded new level of paranoia in a game this is already built on deception and general mis-direction.

The way i playd ct always required a lot of hard work, as i would try to move the ts around as much as possible. Many times i would be the only one giving commands and the other cts would just back me up. What this led to was that more often then not, if the ts managed to slay me then the rest of the cts would follow(unless its jail electric, anyone can hold that one), as no one was giving orders anymore.

I think this mod makes it alot easier for ts to pick and choose who they want to kill, instead of being more oppportunistic and really having to work for it. If the person with the bomb just rushes the guy giving orders each round, that would make it alot harder for the ct team, as half of them are usually just camping, and the other half has no mic, thusly leading to chaos and a loss of control.

This mod just seems like it would only increase "free killing"(and shooting someone who is screaming "i have the bomb" is not free killing) and camping 2 big problems in pb anyways.

Sounds like its fun if your a t, and pretty shitty if your a ct. And i ask you, who has a harder job already?

And no i have not played in a long time, plz stop breaking it! I thought it was perfect b4, it just needed new maps.

also if you guys really wanted to try to restore some fun to the mod and change gameplay, why not add some kinda of rule that basically says you cant leave the bulk of the ts in the same place or doing the same thing for more than 2 min? spending all round in the big cage is whats hurting pb, and a change like that could really liven things up.

srry for the long post:embarrest: to much time on my hands....

Edited by awesomebillfromdawsonvile

• Content Count:  2833

adds an unneeded new level of paranoia in a game this is already built on deception and general mis-direction.

The way i playd ct always required a lot of hard work, as i would try to move the ts around as much as possible. Many times i would be the only one giving commands and the other cts would just back me up. What this led to was that more often then not, if the ts managed to slay me then the rest of the cts would follow(unless its jail electric, anyone can hold that one), as no one was giving orders anymore.

I think this mod makes it alot easier for ts to pick and choose who they want to kill, instead of being more oppportunistic and really having to work for it. If the person with the bomb just rushes the guy giving orders each round, that would make it alot harder for the ct team, as half of them are usually just camping, and the other half has no mic, thusly leading to chaos and a loss of control.

This mod just seems like it would only increase "free killing"(and shooting someone who is screaming "i have the bomb" is not free killing) and camping 2 big problems in pb anyways.

And no i have not played in a long time, plz stop breaking it! I thought it was perfect b4, it just needed new maps.

also if you guys really wanted to try to restore some fun to the mod and change gameplay, why not add some kinda of rule that basically says you cant leave the bulk of the ts in the same place or doing the same thing for more than 2 min? spending all round in the big cage is whats hurting pb, and a change like that could really liven things up.

srry for the long post:embarrest: to much time on my hands....

its changed alot

its absolutly horrible now

The cts most of the time seriously just send you some where and camp. This was before Jihad was added.

Its alot less fun I find myself leaving after 5 minutes because the lack of decent orders and being tired of waiting for the round to end because people dont rebel or some idiot camps with an awp.

• Content Count:  444

its changed alot

its absolutly horrible now

The cts most of the time seriously just send you some where and camp. This was before Jihad was added.

Its alot less fun I find myself leaving after 5 minutes because the lack of decent orders and being tired of waiting for the round to end because people dont rebel or some idiot camps with an awp.

That sounds shitty, Im really sorry I left. Back when i played i was one of the few cts that bothered to give good orders, i can only imagine how bad it is now. But i have no mic right now, and i didnt want to come back until i finished my pb map. Im getting really close now, but it looks like pb is shaping up to be completely different by the time of my return:frown:

• Content Count:  475

no you can't plant it bill.

its triggered by console commands.

i like the jihad mod. i had stopepd playing in pb because the freekillers and crying kids got to me. but i stop in now, cause its fun to have a chance to blow someone up.

• Content Count:  649

Jihad brought what old PB lost. Fun.

I doubt many of the new people remembers what PB was like.

CT: EVERYONE STFU AND GO DROWN IN POOL

T: But we'll die

* Freekilled by CT, followed by QQ'ing and then followed by Flamewar.

Always the same :-/

Anyway, I say we keep it. It's fun as hell to be the CT that screams whenever he gets bombed. Or the T that fails at being the Jihad.

*Cough* Zero Maniac *Cough*

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.