? servers

? players online

Keep or Remove Jihad Mod?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Keep or Remove Jihad Mod?

Keep or Remove Jihad Mod?

• Content Count:  2115

you guys forget that bill didnt even played on PB since this mod is out even before that.

And you know that as a fact? Maybe he has played on another PB server? Consider all possibilities please.

I dont see any Chaos in the server.

I see fun and people that likes the mod and have fun with each other even the CT's

That's what everyone says, yet there are SOOOO many new rules to be added to accomendate that single, ABSOLUTELY UNNECESARY mod. Don't tell me PB wasn't popular before the mod was added. If it was halfway required to run the server, I would reconsider my server, but it is not needed, adds a lot of confusing to newcomers, adds even more trouble for admins to take care of and sooner or later, the first complains will start rolling in for "abusing" the mod.

About everything else you said, for everything so far that has been done in the community, the vote were almost always required to be either almost all "Yes" or "No. So far, it is close to 40% No, and 60% Yes, TRULY indicating that this mod is not popular by everyone. Did you ever consider that this mod is suppoed to be fun? How can it be fun if 40% do not appreciate the mod at all? It doesn't matter if the majority of those are regulars/members, because in the end, those are the ones playing on our server, recruting friends and populating our community. Even beth, the Administrative Officer responsible for Prisonbreak is against the mod. In all, I think it is a truly stupid decision to keep it when so many players are against it.

• Content Count:  1814

do you also consider that a lot of the no voters dont or almost never play PB.

That was even before this mod was on the server.

And if you look at the yes voters its almost every PB player that plays PB a lot.

Different PB servers arent to look at the PB from SG.

You cant equalize the Other PBs with SG.

Everyone has different settings different servers.

Different mods.

Oh and if you call PB populair before this mod well explain why PB was empty on the day (for me Because of time difference) and full on the night.

Since this mod came the server is all day populated.

So it wasnt that fun anymore you can definitly see a difference.

Everybody has his opinion about it.

Thats yours and this is mine (and more posts :p )

• Content Count:  444

you guys forget that bill didnt even played on PB since this mod is out even before that.

Thats what paul already said if you didnt played with the mod dont give an vote.

Then its only based on what someone think it is will infact its different.

I dont see any Chaos in the server.

I see fun and people that likes the mod and have fun with each other even the CT's

People with a bomb fail more then that they actually achieve to kill a ct.

And if the bomb kills a ct its only 1 not a whole group and still controllable.

Some think of the worst kind of scene. While in fact its the opposite direction.

People vote yes because they like it and having fun.

and not 80% voted yes because there all the time T there also playing CT the percentage of people voting only based of thinking what people do but dont know the facts.

I defend this mod because it brings the fun back in the PB as it was before.

Not how it was before the mod all boring and nobody doing anything.

Just to say again.

A game is not reality its fantasy.

If you want realism look outside and dont play games.

Games are for fun to entertain people as this mod also does.

Thats why we should keep it. Because of the fun and entertaining of people failing :001_tongue:

P.S.

Its your right to shoot them since there trying an attack on you.

If they QQ about it then there problem just ignore them or mute them in the playerlist.

If they spam about it with QQ, some spams, then just make a demo or screenshots of it and post a player complaint.(i only mean if they spam the sentence they try to say everytime)

i do not need to play the server with its current settings, to know that this changes gameplay and makes things harder on the cts. Ct was always hard in the past nothing has changed about that.

You say ppl who dont play right now should not vote, well i say ppl who play t most of the time should be holding their votes.

THERE IS ABSOLUTLY NO WAY THAT THIS MOD DOES ANYTHING OTHER THAN MAKE THINGS HARDER AND MORE CHAOTIC FOR CTS.

Fun for the ts, shitty for the cts. Leaving this mod on WILL result in the cts being a bunch of hard asses and in the end less fun will be had by all.

Also to me, rp is fun. and thats y i play pb instead of vanilla cs, for the rp asspects. This games is 5x the fun when the cts are effectivly rping, and actually tring to act like prison guards, instead of just leaving ppl in the big cage, and head shotting ppl who even think of disobeying them. and with this new mod, im sure you will being seeing more of that crap, as if there wasnt enough already....

and one more thing, this mod was out b4 i started my break from pb, and thats one of the many reasons i played at sg pb. because they did NOT have it. If i wanted to play jihad, i would just play on one of the many other pb servers that have it.

and one more thing. I have almost never seen the pb server empty. Its almost always full, or only has a slot or 2 open. It never needed any major changes to restore popularity, it was already so.

Edited by awesomebillfromdawsonvile

• Content Count:  3380

do you also consider that a lot of the no voters dont or almost never play PB.

That was even before this mod was on the server.

And if you look at the yes voters its almost every PB player that plays PB a lot.

Different PB servers arent to look at the PB from SG.

You cant equalize the Other PBs with SG.

Everyone has different settings different servers.

Different mods.

Oh and if you call PB populair before this mod well explain why PB was empty on the day (for me Because of time difference) and full on the night.

Since this mod came the server is all day populated.

So it wasnt that fun anymore you can definitly see a difference.

Everybody has his opinion about it.

Thats yours and this is mine (and more posts :p )

Zero, I like you, me and you do kinda butt heads in PB sometimes but your a cool dude. But honestly, more than half of those guys who voted yes do not play PB regularly and do not understand how much this mod fucks up PB. Its not their fault, they just dont find it as fun as we do so they dont play it. They just tell us to stop bitching and deal cuz its just a harmless mod. Obviously there are those who voted yes that DO play but honestly, In my own experience, I dont seen a lot of those Yes voters regularly on PB. Maybe they pop in now and then, but never a regular PBer.

I do play a lots and i dont see you much in PB baddog. (i know you play regulary but i mean more because of time difference and stuff)

Time difference can mix up :wink:

Thats why i gave my opinion just to clarify :wink:

But we will see.

And bill your totally wrong.

You see less of those bitching stuff and more fun.

Offcourse you always keep people bitching but not that much.

and both teams has his fun.

You think this mod screws up.

I suggest you play it and see the fun for yourself.

And yes you may state your opinion but if you had read the start post better paul asked people to only vote if you DO play PB and the ones that didnt played anymore not even with the mod.

Thats why i said it and your trying to make it look bad while it isnt bad at all.

You give your opinion, and other gave there opinion because they like and tried the mod.

Also some that did played and voted no well its there opinion.

And Bill we have a time difference as said the server is full at night HERE but on the day HERE it was empty the last couple weeks. Now its full almost all day.

Or do you want to tell me you be awake 24/7.

but we will see what the outcome is tomorrow it closes if im correct.

Edited by Z3r0 M4ni4c

• Content Count:  2115

Agreed with Bad Dog, many of the yes voters are not regular players anyway.

But that doesn't mean they don't get a right to vote. Basically your argument right now is to make the "No" votes not count because those people do not play PB 24/7. It is exactly the same with every other mod. Remember Napalm and how Raven asked us to vote if to remove zspawn, add new skins, reduce health, increase knockback etc. The truth of the matter is that 70% of those players there were not regular Napalm players either (including myself) but know napalm gameplay. I don't see how it should be different for the PB server. They might not be regular players, but they know how the gameplay is, and if they say that Jihad fucks the gameplay up, they have every goddamn right to do so and there is not one thing you can say that makes their vote invalid.

• Content Count:  444

Seeing as how i only stopped playing pb in order to make new maps for it, i still consider myself a player, i just dont have the time to ply right now. I am familar enough with this game type by now to know that of corse this will change gameplay and make things harder.

I am less then 2 weeks away from finishing a bad ass pb map for you guys. plz dont drastically change pb b4 i return. Just bcuz i have not been on in a while does not mean i dont know pb. Ive spent 100+ hrs working on diffent pb maps. belive me i know pb:toung:

Edited by awesomebillfromdawsonvile

Cromyth i dont know otherwise how to say it :001_tongue:

Oh and btw Toxin i never said Nobody may vote i only said to make a point based on what i see.

Oh and btw If you had read my reply's better i also say that i do see a lot of the yes voters because of an time difference between country's as also said before.

I could be mistaken with some of the no.

So basically no your wrong toxin i didnt said nobody cant vote No.

Its there right, as i told before.

so your argument about what i said isnt right.

Better read before you judge someone.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.