? servers

? players online

Is the "No Flashlight rule" (and others like it) reasonable?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Is the "No Flashlight rule" (and others like it) reasonable?

No Flashlight - Allowed?

• Content Count:  2167

Isn't the like first rule on the MOTD to give and explain REASONABLE rules? How the fuck is using your flashlight bad? Seriously. It doesn't hurt a CT so I don't see why they should give a shit.

uh its pretty reasonable, don't use your flashlight, you live.

its hard enough killing T's with no deathgames, how ELSE are we suppose to kill the ts

• Content Count:  4473

its hard enough killing T's with no deathgames, how ELSE are we suppose to kill the ts

You wait for them to rebel. It happens just about every round at some point. The flashlight rule is just a pathetic attempt at getting easy kills imo. Technically, it is a doable command, but it is coming from some impatient guard who needs or a kill or doesn't get off for the evening. I'd understand it being allowed in game or not, so I'd suggest a poll on the matter to see if the vast majority of players view it as a BS command to give.

• Content Count:  763

i had some time ago some guy who gave a rule like this ...

all t's had to crouch in their cells, face the backwall, flaslight on & don't move ...

I was the only 1 who did all this & didnt get shot in the face without a warning ...

there were bout 13 t's that round :twitch:

so basicly giving rules like this is just hidden way to freekill ... & the fact of the no warnings needed just makes it easyer for em ... :rant:

• Content Count:  2095

uh why'd you slay him? it's a simple rule and you CAN follow it, he didnt freekill anyone, this rule is the same thing as telling someone to crouch somewhere or saying no jumping.

Does that mean I can order people to stay inside their cell the whole round because they can follow it?

• Content Count:  4198

Far too open to abuse. Cts can randomly kill whoever they please and say that they disobeyed an order by turning their flashlight on. Whether the terrorist did this or not, there is almost no way to check if this was the case, and actually witnessing the terrorist turning his flashlight on in the first place is too difficult.

I'd have to go with FullMetal on this one. I would slay any retard killing people for using their flashlight, as it is by no means a reasonable rule.

• Content Count:  2095

1. You can kill Ts when they rebel.

2. Whenever I play PB now, I'm going to order you to do the most absurd things since its up to the CTs according to you.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.