? servers

? players online

Is the "No Flashlight rule" (and others like it) reasonable?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Is the "No Flashlight rule" (and others like it) reasonable?

No Flashlight - Allowed?

• Content Count:  2095

I think we need a pool for it because Cts can give rule and i think its a Retard rule but if the ct want it then the t need to accept it

English please? But, from what I understand is... Well, you're saying whatever the CTs go. Which is stupid.

If I tell everyone not to move at all, as a CT, do they have to listen? All the way through the round? Am I allowed to kill anyone who moves their mouse at ALL?

• Content Count:  11501

Don't use your flash light...I RARELY ever hear this this rule, and when it's given, so fucking what? DON'T HIT YOUR 'F' BUTTON. Making T's go to the pool and remain in the water is more ridiculous than this, as they have to constantly press a button.

The same people that bitch about it being so easy to hit a button over and over to remain alive bitch about NOT hitting a button to stay alive. Quit complaining about every god damn rule you don't like that the CT's give and PLAY THE GAME.

• Content Count:  11723

Don't use your flash light...I RARELY ever hear this this rule, and when it's given, so fucking what? DON'T HIT YOUR 'F' BUTTON. Making T's go to the pool and remain in the water is more ridiculous than this, as they have to constantly press a button.

The same people that bitch about it being so easy to hit a button over and over to remain alive bitch about NOT hitting a button to stay alive. Quit complaining about every god damn rule you don't like that the CT's give and PLAY THE GAME.

but when someone does, press "f" they ct's mostly spray.

and the guy that always makes this rule sprays and kills more than 3 ppl

but when someone does, press "f" they ct's mostly spray.

and the guy that always makes this rule sprays and kills more than 3 ppl

See now that is completely different, as that has nothing to do with the rule, just the person giving it.

This is exactly why I can't stand our PB anymore. It's so god damn backwards. CT's are allowed to give an order to spam a button to survive, and yet aren't allowed to give an order where you don't press a button to survive. Right, because that makes a lot of sense.

• Content Count:  11723

See now that is completely different, as that has nothing to do with the rule, just the person giving it.

This is exactly why I can't stand our PB anymore. It's so god damn backwards. CT's are allowed to give an order to spam a button to survive, and yet aren't allowed to give an order where you don't press a button to survive. Right, because that makes a lot of sense.

its a god damn light... what can it do?

W/e thanks for giving a answer

its a god damn light... what can it do?

It's a god damn empty gun, what can it do?

It's a god damn damn ledge, why can't I sit on it instead of spamming a button to stay alive?

It's a god damn button, why am I not allowed to jump?

• Content Count:  3391

It's a god damn empty gun, what can it do?

It's a god damn damn ledge, why can't I sit on it instead of spamming a button to stay alive?

It's a god damn button, why am I not allowed to jump?

gun - They don't know that it is empty. Ts happen to lie, a lot.

ledge - You can move faster and perhaps stab a CT in the back, can't do that in the water.

jump - Never heard that before, aside from when they say 'crouch to xxx'. Unless, of course, you're referring to Zombie Free Day, in which case you should know that zombies don't normally jump.

gun - They don't know that it is empty. Ts happen to lie, a lot.

ledge - You can move faster and perhaps stab a CT in the back, can't do that in the water.

jump - Never heard that before, aside from when they say 'crouch to xxx'. Unless, of course, you're referring to Zombie Free Day, in which case you should know that zombies don't normally jump.

1. You can hear it click.

2. Really? Come on now.

3. No, as in regular jumping.

I'm not for being allowed to have empty guns, but how in the absolute fuck is it a reasonable rule to make them stay in the water, and yet not to hit a fucking button? That is god damn ridiculous.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.