? servers

? players online

Is the "No Flashlight rule" (and others like it) reasonable?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Is the "No Flashlight rule" (and others like it) reasonable?

No Flashlight - Allowed?

• Content Count:  1824

1. You can hear it click.

2. Really? Come on now.

3. No, as in regular jumping.

I'm not for being allowed to have empty guns, but how in the absolute fuck is it a reasonable rule to make them stay in the water, and yet not to hit a fucking button? That is god damn ridiculous.

1. you can only hear the click if your close enough, and that usually means you going to die anyways.

2. Ledges, you can have an advantage over the Cts.

3. Jumping usually doesn't do anything. The reason people are told to crouch somewhere is to keep the rebelling visible, so that you can tell where everyone is at.

• Content Count:  11501

1. you can only hear the click if your close enough, and that usually means you going to die anyways.

2. Ledges, you can have an advantage over the Cts.

3. Jumping usually doesn't do anything. The reason people are told to crouch somewhere is to keep the rebelling visible, so that you can tell where everyone is at.

1. I can hear it from what I consider 'not that close'.

2. That is ridiculous. Really? Think about that one more time.

3. Once again, that's not what I'm talking about.

• Content Count:  763

1. I can hear it from what I consider 'not that close'.

2. That is ridiculous. Really? Think about that one more time.

3. Once again, that's not what I'm talking about.

I think u missed a point here ... pool ... where u have to press spacebar to survive u can quit pressing it for a sec & then press it again ...

if there is a rule like no flashlight ... crouch in front of ur cell ... face the backwall ... & a ct comes round & kills u only for accidentaly forgetting to put ur flashlight of ... well that sucks

if ur in pool the ct doesnt say all press spacebar, no it ur choice u only have to be in the water

the meaning why these ppl "whine" abot this rule is because it's a f*cking way to freekill without making it too clear to everyone

like i've been in a round already where there were rules given like i just said above ... & i was the only 1 of 15 ppl that even survived to get out of my cell ... so honestly quit comparing it with different things

I think u missed a point here ... pool ... where u have to press spacebar to survive u can quit pressing it for a sec & then press it again ...

if there is a rule like no flashlight ... crouch in front of ur cell ... face the backwall ... & a ct comes round & kills u only for accidentaly forgetting to put ur flashlight of ... well that sucks

if ur in pool the ct doesnt say all press spacebar, no it ur choice u only have to be in the water

the meaning why these ppl "whine" abot this rule is because it's a f*cking way to freekill without making it too clear to everyone

like i've been in a round already where there were rules given like i just said above ... & i was the only 1 of 15 ppl that even survived to get out of my cell ... so honestly quit comparing it with different things

No, I think YOU missed a point here.

You all are bitching about not being able to use a fucking flashlight. How often do you ACTUALLY use it (let me guess, this is the part where you all chime in and say "ALL THE TIME DOODE!")? Oh and I'm sorry, I didn't realize "pausing for a second" doesn't count as spamming. Hear that guys? As long as somebody pauses for a second, it isn't spamming!

Err, "not making it clear for everyone" ? I think...wait...yep, saying "Don't use your flashlight" is pretty clear to me. I don't quite see where somebody can get that confused with something. I'm not, by any means, saying that they should be allowed to quickly spam it while T's have it on, then mow them all down...but if they say at the beginning of the round "No flashlights"...WHO FUCKING CARES? Oh, that's right, the people who constantly bitch about every new god damn rule that comes along.

As for you, Exacto, you don't really provide an argument. You're just giving "what if..." statements. "So honestly", quit giving shitty arguments.

Edited by Caution

• Content Count:  2095

No, I think YOU missed a point here.

You all are bitching about not being able to use a fucking flashlight. How often do you ACTUALLY use it (let me guess, this is the part where you all chime in and say "ALL THE TIME DOODE!")? Oh and I'm sorry, I didn't realize "pausing for a second" doesn't count as spamming. Hear that guys? As long as somebody pauses for a second, it isn't spamming!

Err, "not making it clear for everyone" ? I think...wait...yep, saying "Don't use your flashlight" is pretty clear to me. I don't quite see where somebody can get that confused with something. I'm not, by any means, saying that they should be allowed to quickly spam it while T's have it on, then mow them all down...but if they say at the beginning of the round "No flashlights"...WHO FUCKING CARES? Oh, that's right, the people who constantly bitch about every new god damn rule that comes along.

As for you, Exacto, you don't really provide an argument. You're just giving "what if..." statements. "So honestly", quit giving shitty arguments.

I actually use it to see things more clearly in specific areas, not to mention its right beside commonly used buttons of mine.

If I accidentally click it by accident I and anyone whose around me will be sprayed down for something as idiotic as LOL POWER HUNGRI I DON WANT 2 HUR UR FLASHLITE ^.^

When were sent to cage I also like seeing the sprays sprayed on the walls, which you need a flashlight to see.

Second of all, if you're afk at the start of the round and come back... how will you know flashlights aren't allowed? You'll simply be sprayed down.

Potshot has already confirmed the rule about this, now shut the fuck up and stop raging/flamming.

• Like 1
Edited by SoulKeeper

Potshot has already confirmed the rule about this, now shut the fuck up and stop raging/flamming.

Right, because arguing about something is flaming. I C WAT U DID THAR PURPLE MAN :thumb:

Lmao I now see why a lot of higher ups hate dealing with PB, because people constantly bitch about it and post "what if..." scenarios. "What if I accidentally..." Seriously? How the fuck do you "accidentally" be a moron and do something you aren't supposed to do? Give me a break.

I'm done with this, as obviously nobody can pose a logical argument, or just say I'm flaming. GG

Edited by Caution

• Content Count:  2095

Right, because arguing about something is flaming. I C WAT U DID THAR PURPLE MAN :thumb:

Lmao I now see why a lot of higher ups hate dealing with PB, because people constantly bitch about it and post "what if..." scenarios. "What if I accidentally..." Seriously? How the fuck do you "accidentally" be a moron and do something you aren't supposed to do? Give me a break.

I'm done with this, as obviously nobody can pose a logical argument, or just say I'm flaming. GG

OH 3M G33 U T0TALI SEY A WAT IF SO I AM NO ANSWUR ^...^

Seriously, people can have shit bound right beside other things and accidentally hit it instead.

If you're afk and you don't catch it, isn't that a logical argument? There wont be any warning shots.

Or do you expect no one else to have anything else to do like yourself?

Its just another silly rule restricting whats supposed to be fun. There needs to be less power hungry idiots like yourself who demand all the power, even if it means having the ability to throw out idiotic rules. A flashlight isn't hurting anyone, it'll cause more freekilling and random freeshooting.

Do your God damn job as a CT by sending us places and commanding us to do fun shit, not restricting our actions because you find it necessary to lower the amount of Ts so you have a higher chance to win.

• Like 2
Edited by SoulKeeper

• Content Count:  11723

OH 3M G33 U T0TALI SEY A WAT IF SO I AM NO ANSWUR ^...^

Seriously, people can have shit bound right beside other things and accidentally hit it instead.

If you're afk and you don't catch it, isn't that a logical argument? There wont be any warning shots.

Or do you expect no one else to have anything else to do like yourself?

Its just another silly rule restricting whats supposed to be fun. There needs to be less power hungry idiots like yourself who demand all the power, even if it means having the ability to throw out idiotic rules. A flashlight isn't hurting anyone, it'll cause more freekilling and random freeshooting.

Do your God damn job as a CT by sending us places and commanding us to do fun shit, not restricting our actions because you find it necessary to lower the amount of Ts because you want to live.

Holy shit soul did something good...AGAIN

Guess what jackass? I hardly fucking play as CT, and I don't ever even issue commands. Next time know what you're talking about before you e-speak, dipshit.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.