? servers

? players online

Is the "No Flashlight rule" (and others like it) reasonable?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Is the "No Flashlight rule" (and others like it) reasonable?

No Flashlight - Allowed?

• Content Count:  678

Wow man chill the hell out......Prison Break is suppose to be fun

-Is giving an order that says dont use your flashlight or dont jump fun?......i mean if i just joined the server and got killed for using my flashlight.....realized i have to sit out and do nothing for 4minutes because i cant talk to anyone....well guess what...i'm never going to join that server again

-Stop the flaming.......seriously use your common sense

• Content Count:  6213

Right, because arguing about something is flaming. I C WAT U DID THAR PURPLE MAN :thumb:

Lmao I now see why a lot of higher ups hate dealing with PB, because people constantly bitch about it and post "what if..." scenarios. "What if I accidentally..." Seriously? How the fuck do you "accidentally" be a moron and do something you aren't supposed to do? Give me a break.

I'm done with this, as obviously nobody can pose a logical argument, or just say I'm flaming. GG

Hi.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  829

the no flashlight rule is one of the shittiest ive seen on PB.I play PB alot and when ever i play as a T i usually keep my light on.then the CT with da rule comes in (R33LG00D) and freekillz me and any other person with their flashlight on.I say this rules should not be a rule...

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.