? servers

? players online

Post your REAL guns!

• Content Count:  2306

3rd.. Venomous I'm sorry to say it but even guns will not stop a tyrany government, which is unlikely to happen anyway, despite my hatred for the government anyway.

Please guys....I guess maybe Romania has crazy rapists everywhere, Dracula just fell on his head at birth, because in every thread I see him he says something stupid, and Venomous likes the Back Street Boys (nuff said) and he thinks that a gun will foil a government which has far superior weapons, vechiles, power, influence...whatever.

About 50 Million Americans Own Guns And America Has About 200 Million Guns, Our Entire Armed Services Consists Of About One Million.

With A Violent Rebellion Of The Masses, It is Unlikely That The Government Could Overcome 50-1 Odds Or If Our 200 Million Guns Were Spread Out Which They Likely Would 200-1 Odds. That Doesn't Even Include The Soldiers Who Would Probably Rebel Too.

If We Go By The Logic That We Should Ban Things That Kill People We Should Ban Cars, They Killed Almost 1.2 Million People Last Year, Guns Only Killed A Fraction Of That.

We Should Ban Hospitals Too Because Of All The People Who Get Infections There And Die.

We Should Also Ban Smoking And Drinking Because Of All The People They Kill.

We Should Ban Pillows Because Of People Who Get Smothered With Them.

We Should Ban Water Because Of All The People Who Drown In It.

All These Things Create Unnecessary Deaths, So Why Don't We Ban Them?

• Content Count:  6712

About 50 Million Americans Own Guns And America Has About 200 Million Guns, Our Entire Armed Services Consists Of About One Million.

With A Violent Rebellion Of The Masses, It is Unlikely That The Government Could Overcome 50-1 Odds Or If Our 200 Million Guns Were Spread Out Which They Likely Would 200-1 Odds. That Doesn't Even Include The Soldiers Who Would Probably Rebel Too.

Firstly....Not everyone with a gun is going to rebel, secondly when the army has tanks and whatever other weapons it doesn't matter about the odds, also you have to include the fact that a country like America would never get a government which is that bad, has it ever happened before?

If We Go By The Logic That We Should Ban Things That Kill People We Should Ban Cars, They Killed Almost 1.2 Million People Last Year, Guns Only Killed A Fraction Of That.

We Should Ban Hospitals Too Because Of All The People Who Get Infections There And Die.

We Should Also Ban Smoking And Drinking Because Of All The People They Kill.

We Should Ban Pillows Because Of People Who Get Smothered With Them.

We Should Ban Water Because Of All The People Who Drown In It.

All These Things Create Unnecessary Deaths, So Why Don't We Ban Them?

Secondly....you have been a bit silly here.. Guns are not needed in any practical way. Cars are needed to get places, you don't have to kill people do you? I actually agree with banning smoking, and drinking not yet but eventually it might get banned, or I would atleast like the government to stop treating them on taxpayers money, they chose to waste their life by smoking/drinking too much. Pillows....I think someone is a bit loo-laa. I might have to quote this....WATER??? You are obviously not thinking.

• Content Count:  6559

Why do you even give a shit, you don't live here, you don't have to worry about "getting shot".

I own guns because I simply enjoy them and it's good home defense. I won't even have to fire my shotgun, the sound of chambering a round is enough.

Why do you even give a shit, you don't live here, you don't have to worry about "getting shot".

What sort of question is that??? If everyone just cared about things that only affected them, then we wouldn't get very far would we???

Why save the dieing children in Africa, I don't have to worry about getting Malaria and dieing of starvation. :001_rolleyes:

Also by saying "getting shot" dunno what you mean by that but if you mean no one gets shot then well.....you've basically stabbed yourself in the back.

I own guns because I simply enjoy them and it's good home defense. I won't even have to fire my shotgun, the sound of chambering a round is enough.

Well its nice that you spend lots of money so that you can hear metal slot into a chamber. But the same can't be said for everyone, hence many people actually die...? It's pointless to own one when the whole problem of needing one would go away if no one had them.

• Content Count:  6559

Computer_Frustration.jpg

Why save the dieing children in Africa, I don't have to worry about getting Malaria and dieing of starvation.

Don't worry, let us, America take care of it, like we do everything else.

Well thats a pretty stupid thing to say, you aren't the World Police, but if you really want to be then you have a lot more countries to sort out than Iraq, a shame they don't have oil so no point going

I guess you don't know of the many charities in other countries, wander who gave so much money when Hurricane Katrina hit you??? Us :001_smile:

Edited by Lux

• Content Count:  2306

Computer_Frustration.jpg

Don't worry, let us, America take care of it, like we do everything else.

Rofl, Nice Picture.

I Think The Best Way To Sum This Up Is That Ted Kennedy's Car Has Killed More People Then My Gun.

And We Don't Still Have A Queen, That Is How Well Violent Rebellions Work :)

Yeah........its not like the Queen does anything important, she is a pointless figure who does little more than keep up the tradition of the monarchy. Also it's not like it's knew, any country that is seperate from the "main land" usually becomes independant, nothing to celebrate really, other than the newer but worse chapter in your history :001_smile:

Reply to Thread