? servers

? players online

Post your REAL guns!

• Content Count:  2488

I Think As Of So Far I Am The Only AK47 Owner. Yea Thats Right, Make Fun Of The Backstreet Boys Just One More Time...

Haha Stupid Dutch, In America You Can Buy These Things.

l_1a4acb0d229d2e57aacb230daa8a7ccd.jpg

the man has a Rush shirt you can't go wrong there! :thumbup:

• Content Count:  2445

Yeeaaa Go RUSH, They Are My Favorite Band, I Saw Them In Concert Too.

Today's Tom Sawyer he gets high on you, and the space he invades he gets by on you. *electric keyboard: nu nu nu nu nuuu nuu nun unu*

• Content Count:  2306

Today's Tom Sawyer he gets high on you, and the space he invades he gets by on you. *electric keyboard: nu nu nu nu nuuu nuu nun unu*

Tom Sawyer Is A Great Song But I Think It Is Kinda Overrated, Lesser Known Songs Like "The Trees", "A Passage To Bangkok" And "Freewill"

• Content Count:  6712

Well, someone enters your house and wants to rape you or your family.

Do you :

a) use the AK47 you have under your bed

b) tell him nicely to leave, and maybe he won't rape you

c) wait for the cops to arrive in 1 hour

I prefer a), and put a couple of bullets in the guys ass, or throw a frag grenade in the equation.

Andrei has this ever happened to you because this will NEVER happen to me...ok? The thing is, in England...no one actually has an AK-47 from what I know, maybe some serious gangsters who smuggled them in but from what I know....not many people, the only people allowed guns are farmers generally because they need it to protect their animals, and even this is restricted. Past that....and maybe in shooting clubs...you can't even carry a handgun.

2nd...Dracula no I am not American, if you had a bit of sense you'd know that already...

3rd.. Venomous I'm sorry to say it but even guns will not stop a tyrany government, which is unlikely to happen anyway, despite my hatred for the government anyway.

Please guys....I guess maybe Romania has crazy rapists everywhere, Dracula just fell on his head at birth, because in every thread I see him he says something stupid, and Venomous likes the Back Street Boys (nuff said) and he thinks that a gun will foil a government which has far superior weapons, vechiles, power, influence...whatever.

Edited by Lux

Reply to Thread