? servers

? players online

Post your REAL guns!

• Content Count:  602

Yes I could see how this would keep the rapists away.

Didn't you know the rapists come in tanks and in squads of 100? :rlol::rlol:

But yes, I will buy a SVD (Dragunov) Rifle and this GEPARD M6 Rifle next month for sure (if I get the money)

• Content Count:  398

Venomous, I'm more happy to pay to a Monarchy than pay towards fueling a war, I know we have troops but far less.

Red Tampon you are the richest country in the world, and considering your population is about 5 times ours maybe more I'm not suprised you pay more.

I think you are getting a bit over the top here, I'm just stating that everything isn't done by America, and you seem tired that we don't accept that you do. To be honest, we, "The World" are tired of you......not for the charity, for the sheer bullshit and this....I don't need to be belittled because I'm not part of the most hated country in the World, sorry.

ok guys, lets not start a fight about countries!:sleep: come on! this is a gun thread! not a my country is better than yours thread! were a community we're supposed to get along! but, I'd rather use this gun! http://bp1.blogger.com/_Gs1SWWY8pDY/Rh9vTC3so2I/AAAAAAAAAMU/GHpDuyjXy3k/s1600-h/dardick_pistol.jpg its a revolver that uses a magizne, can bu used as a rifle, and has 2 barrel sizes, and shoots 20 bullets :p but with engravings lol!

• Content Count:  2445

I believe the thread is "Post your guns!" not "Diss guns and gun owners in the 'Post your guns!' thread in a bleeding heart fashion". Want to start a debate on guns? Then go start a fucking thread on gun control. Don't start it here.

• Content Count:  2306

I Love You Litkey.

Raven, You Are Now Number Two.

Anyways, Other Then My AK47 I Have A Random Assortment Of Guns, I Actually Have A Cardboard Box Full Of Old Pistols Out On My Land A Few Miles From Here lol.

My Personal Favorite Is My .357 Magnum, Maybe I'll get A Picture of It Someday

• Content Count:  2661

Unless you want to seriously open up a can of worms amongst American gun owners , please don't spew your anti-gun rhetocical feces in my thread, Britons.

My brother shooting my mini-14 with a clear 35 round mag. Slung on his shoulder is a Chinese Norinco SKS

jewlie4mike.jpg

Me shooting the SKS

jewlie4jim.jpg

• Content Count:  2661

bad part about it is finding reliable after market hi cap mags. I live in NY so we cant have hi caps made after 1994. The only one that has worked for me are made by a company called Eagle.

• Content Count:  3440

Nice Jewpiter

I had a mini 14 years and years ago.. still makes me sad that I got rid of it when I did.. Hard to hang on to a gun like that when you are leaving the country.

• Content Count:  6084

My dad has been considering a Remington 870 with a pistol grip simply because they're cheap ($200) and easy to store under your bed, but my mom refuses to have a gun in the house, and Luxxorz get off your damn soapbox before we kick it out from under you.

Reply to Thread