? servers

? players online

Post your REAL guns!

• Content Count:  2306

Yeah........its not like the Queen does anything important, she is a pointless figure who does little more than keep up the tradition of the monarchy. Also it's not like it's knew, any country that is seperate from the "main land" usually becomes independant, nothing to celebrate really, other than the newer but worse chapter in your history :001_smile:

I Am Quite Happy With This Current Chapter In Our History, As Well As The Fact That Our Tax Dollars Don't Go To Pay For A Wealthy Monarch's Lifestyle.

• Content Count:  6559

I guess you don't know of the many charities in other countries, wander who gave so much money when Hurricane Katrina hit you??? Us :001_smile:

I know we give a quarter of the TOTAL world foreign aid money. About 30 billion out of 100.

That is just government money, when it comes to private money from companies and individual citizens we give just under 100 BILLION which almost matches foreign aid given by ALL governments worldwide.

So please, don't lecture me on how much you and your European counter parts give and how we aren't the world police blah blah, but people sure as shit enjoy taking our money.

• Content Count:  6712

Venomous, I'm more happy to pay to a Monarchy than pay towards fueling a war, I know we have troops but far less.

Red Tampon you are the richest country in the world, and considering your population is about 5 times ours maybe more I'm not suprised you pay more.

I think you are getting a bit over the top here, I'm just stating that everything isn't done by America, and you seem tired that we don't accept that you do. To be honest, we, "The World" are tired of you......not for the charity, for the sheer bullshit and this....I don't need to be belittled because I'm not part of the most hated country in the World, sorry.

Edited by Lux

• Content Count:  6712

I agree.....especially when Fat smoking drug heavy drinkers need expensive treatment.

Just stop the attack which I assume is becoming....personal.

I don't love my country, but I don't suck up to yours either, stop trying to prove America's greatness no one wants to hear it.

Reply to Thread