? servers

? players online

SG Beanies

• Content Count:  1120

I know a couple said they would help with this, but was that help going to be with anything along the lines of creating the product?

Are there any ideas generated or roughs out there yet? :)

• Content Count:  8754

I'm still thinking of doing this; Although I definitely won't be producing the shirts myself, as in manufacturing them. If I could find where the BDs got the SG clothing from, that would be great.

And I haven't gotten any solid ideas yet for designs. I guess I'll leave that to the others.

• Content Count:  2168

i think the problem with the shop not having success in the first place was not because people werent willing to buy, just that who the fuck wants to buy a t-shirt saying "SteamGamers", i dont mean to hate on pride or shit like that. But wearing a hat saying SteamGamers is pretty much wearing a fedora, you look like an asshole.

• Content Count:  1120

i think the problem with the shop not having success in the first place was not because people werent willing to buy, just that who the fuck wants to buy a t-shirt saying "SteamGamers", i dont mean to hate on pride or shit like that. But wearing a hat saying SteamGamers is pretty much wearing a fedora, you look like an asshole.

That isn't necesarrily an issue, while in fact, it is something very easily avoidable. Is it really that difficult to conceive a product that doesn't have Steamgamers in large font but instead have a small SG insignia on the back end or on a breast pocket; how about not at all?

I think we covered this a couple pages back.

Reply to Thread