? servers

? players online

Post Your Car!

• Content Count:  3052

Just driving home from brothers apartment. He just got a 2013 Focus ST. Black with red brake calipers.

Moon roof

Sync system

Navivation

Pretty nice car. His first time driving standard. Let me drive it too.. dammit now I want a car over 200+go and turbolol

• Content Count:  535

My car is crazy ugly, but I got it for scrap price and it gets me where I want to go. Nothing wrong with it except of some cosmetic faults.

9332b08350.JPG

'94 Volvo 850 2,4l Wagon

• Content Count:  177

not sure whether you care about your warranty or not, but do you have any plans for it yet?

Already did a stage 1 tune with a Cobb Accessport. Getting in some Rallyarmor mudflaps today and once they make a brushguard and skidplate for my car, going to pick one up and mount some Hella lights on it.

I traded it the RX8 for the STi because I needed a car that could carry my stuff across the country since I moved, plus I needed something with AWD for the winters up here in the Pacific Northwest.

• Content Count:  421

Already did a stage 1 tune with a Cobb Accessport. Getting in some Rallyarmor mudflaps today and once they make a brushguard and skidplate for my car, going to pick one up and mount some Hella lights on it.

I traded it the RX8 for the STi because I needed a car that could carry my stuff across the country since I moved, plus I needed something with AWD for the winters up here in the Pacific Northwest.

definitely get some winter, or at least all-season tires for it, with the tires it comes with, you wont have any grip if there is any sort of snow or slush on the road.

• Content Count:  177

definitely get some winter, or at least all-season tires for it, with the tires it comes with, you wont have any grip if there is any sort of snow or slush on the road.

I was looking at getting some gravel tires but they dont make any for 17 inch wheels. And snow really isn't too much of an issue for me, just up in the mountains.

• Content Count:  421

I was looking at getting some gravel tires but they dont make any for 17 inch wheels. And snow really isn't too much of an issue for me, just up in the mountains.

suit yourself, but believe me, it'll be more than a handful on a snowy road.

Reply to Thread