? servers

? players online

Post Your Car!

• Content Count:  177

suit yourself, but believe me, it'll be more than a handful on a snowy road.

I forgot to mention we don't get snow here on the island. I'll have to buy another set of wheels to put the snow tires on, which is on my to-do list.

• Content Count:  1064

I forgot to mention we don't get snow here on the island. I'll have to buy another set of wheels to put the snow tires on, which is on my to-do list.

Island..? Do you live in Hawaii or some shit?o.O

But yeah, the WRX does have a lot more storage space but I still prefer the RX8 over it. :p

Island..? Do you live in Hawaii or some shit?o.O

But yeah, the WRX does have a lot more storage space but I still prefer the RX8 over it. :p

Whidbey Island. It's just north of Seattle and it's connected by a bridge and some ferries, but it's still technically an island.

• Content Count:  1064

Whidbey Island. It's just north of Seattle and it's connected by a bridge and some ferries, but it's still technically an island.

Lol I used to live in Issaquah for quite some time and I never heard of Whidbey or at least I don't remember it :p

Lol I used to live in Issaquah for quite some time and I never heard of Whidbey or at least I don't remember it :p

Type in Oak Harbor, WA and you'll find it. Nothing special about it tbh, except the stupidly high amount they charge for utilities.

Reply to Thread