? servers

? players online

Post Your Car!

• Content Count:  2167

oo nice, how much did it cost? My back window has some duct tape keeping the water out :x

Lmfao yeah mine had packing tape :p was so bad. My trunk is still full of water. Was only $50 on ebay

• Content Count:  2167

xD tape ftw! Il have to look into fixing that now I thought it would be a few hundred o.O

BMW wanted a few hundred for theirs lol. My old one was original to the car and was so bad it would crack if you bent it lol.

That's a REALLY clean Z3 and you drive stick! My hero!

Why would anyone get an automatic Z3?

Edited by Dirk

• Content Count:  1406

Well, with 4 Saturn's and a minivan, my hubby and I have decided that we wanted a newer more comfy car for long drives. The auto cross coupes are way to stiff for long drive, the van eats gas, my wagon has no room, and my sleeper aint ment for winter. Sooooo we got a bemmer:

20160217_172707.jpeg

2004 325xi 5speed. 132k miles on it and it drives like new! Omg 6 cars...

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1289

Well, with 4 Saturn's and a minivan, my hubby and I have decided that we wanted a newer more comfy car for long drives. The auto cross coupes are way to stiff for long drive, the van eats gas, my wagon has no room, and my sleeper aint ment for winter. Sooooo we got a bemmer:

20160217_172707.jpeg

How much you pay for it?

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5377

20160217_172707.jpeg

0/10 not a silvia

• Content Count:  1289

we picked the car up for $5,000. needed 2 new wheel bearings and a strut bracket

Hmm, I guess that's not a bad price but nice :d. I'm just surprised its a 5 speed not a 6 for a E46, but then I don't know much about EU BMWs and US BMW because they had different stuff back then.

Reply to Thread