? servers

? players online

Post your Pet!

• Content Count:  3725

Here is my old horse, His name is Trucker man I miss him :/ This is when I first got him. Cant find any of the other pictures.

011-2.jpg

Here is my old pony Apatchy aww I miss her :/

010-1.jpg

009-1.jpg

• Content Count:  409

This is my dog Jasper.

Jasper.jpg

jasper004.jpg

jasper002.jpg

*Note*

My parents got me a dog when i was about 2 or 3. They asked me to name him, and i was busy playing with a toy monster truck. It just so happens that 101 Dalmations was on tv, so i named him Jasper, then continued to play with the monster truck. When i was around 9, i started playing cs, and Jasper was naturally the name i chose. The first Jasper died 3 years ago, when he was 13. We got this dog like 2 years ago, and i named him Jasper, because its a kick ass name, and he looked alot like the first Jasper when he was a puppy.

We really have no idea what breeds hes made up of. I picked him up from some people in a big lots parking lot, who were giving away puppies, when i was coming home from school. They said he was a Lab and Shephard mix, but hes way smaller than both of those breeds, so idk. We speculate some kind of Collie, and maybe shephard. His tail is super bushy too, similar to a fox tail or something. He is extremely hyper also. He'll keep fetching a ball until he literally sounds like hes about to die, at which point he finally lays down in the shade.

Jasper died a couple weeks ago. He was helping my dad try to get the neighbors horse out of our yard and back into his, and the horse kicked him. The kick didn't break anything, but it was over 100 degrees outside and he over heated. I think the stress from the kick, in combination with the heat was the cause. The real cause though, was because the asshole neighbor let his horse roam free for 3 days, and never once tried to get him back, even though he was at his house. So my dog died due to this guys ignorance. I still haven't went to his house, but I think that'd be a bad idea for me anyway, seeing as I'd probably kill him.

He died at the age of 4.

• Content Count:  4980

Jasper died a couple weeks ago. He was helping my dad try to get the neighbors horse out of our yard and back into his, and the horse kicked him. The kick didn't break anything, but it was over 100 degrees outside and he over heated. I think the stress from the kick, in combination with the heat was the cause. The real cause though, was because the asshole neighbor let his horse roam free for 3 days, and never once tried to get him back, even though he was at his house. So my dog died due to this guys ignorance. I still haven't went to his house, but I think that'd be a bad idea for me anyway, seeing as I'd probably kill him.

He died at the age of 4.

Poor Jasper...

• Content Count:  3205

He died at the age of 4.

that made me :'

Sorry for ur loss:frown::frown:

• Content Count:  131

He died at the age of 4.

i feel sorry for you and your family for the lost of Jasper. i know how its feel to loose a dog our dog died for a half a year ago and it aint fun :(

RIP Jasper! :cry:

• Content Count:  641

He died at the age of 4.

Dude this litterally made me cry, and it's tough to make me cry. I hate seeing dogs go down and die, even reading about it. It's going to be a very sad day when Blitz (my dog, last page i think) dies. Infact, i got him for a birthday. A BIRTHDAY PRESANT! Guess what, we grew to love him so much that my mom declared him as her dog lol. I had 2 choices to make, a PS3 or the dog. I thought to myself, the dog is wayyyy less expensive and lasts longer. Now, when i move out to go to college or find my own house, i am not aloud to take the dog with me! I feel very sorry for your loss though. Try for another dog if you want to, but i would keep my mind off of dogs. Maybe a cat? They like to nom. Anyway go kill that bitch ass neighbor of yours, how dare he screw with your family. Call the damn police and get his ass arrested for killing your dog and not doing anything about it, also letting his horse roam free when it should be caged in.

Reply to Thread