? servers

? players online

February Donations - Thank you all!

• Content Count:  5377

Hey now, It means more to me because that's all I had in my PayPal, It's like this: Ngo donates around $200 a month correct? Well that's all fine and dandy it keeps the severs going and what not. I don't have that kind of money to spend, in fact, I can barely afford gas and insurance for my car. It means much more to me on a personal level seeing as this is like me donating all I have to the SteamGamers community, regardless of whether or not it will help in the large scale, the sentimental value should more than make up for that.

inb4moneymakeworldgoroundspeechandyourafagcomments

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1950

Hey now, It means more to me because that's all I had in my PayPal, It's like this: Ngo donates around $200 a month correct? Well that's all fine and dandy it keeps the severs going and what not. I don't have that kind of money to spend, in fact, I can barely afford gas and insurance for my car. It means much more to me on a personal level seeing as this is like me donating all I have to the SteamGamers community, regardless of whether or not it will help in the large scale, the sentimental value should more than make up for that.

inb4moneymakeworldgoroundspeechandyourafagcomments

That is $0.87 more that SteamGamers has. So I thank you Epidemic.

• Content Count:  1845

if Ngo keeps this up i think he should be kicked outta the top 20 and have his own special place since unless someone wins the lotto i dont think anyone can compete with his generosity

Reply to Thread