? servers

? players online

Headset

• Content Count:  2167

Well. I'm looking to buy a decent headset. Must go over the ears, and have a mic. I've currently found one that I quite like, and is in my price range. But, before I buy, I want to check out all my options, or rather, recommendations.

So, any suggestions? My price range is somewhere around $50, if you're wondering. I can go a bit above, and would gladly go below. xD

Well, if it's in my price range, I'll check it out. I'm mainly looking for quality, who cares if I look like an idiot while wearing it? I'll only be using it at home.

*Quick Edit*

I own the Plantronics Gamecon 777 (upgraded version of that one in your link), and I must say it is an EXCELLENT headset. It is a bit more pricey, but if you can afford it I would definitely recommend getting it.

I checked it out, and I really can't afford it unfortunately. :\

*Quick Edit Again*

I actually found a spot where it's only $60. (A lot better then the $110 advertised on their website.) Perhaps I can afford it. lol

Edited by MPQC

Seems my heads too big for one Caution linked, and I'm the ones you linked unfortunately aren't over the ear. So I suppose it seems I have to look for ones that can extend further down the head.

• Content Count:  1324

I was just about to recommend those MP. The only problem you might have is the size. These things are HUGE. I own 377's and one can alone is nearly 2" wide. Also, the 777s are the same size as the 367s.

I'm not one for headsets anymore, so I wonder if I will be able to push you towards the desktop mic market? I find that headsets are way to large 90% of the time, and even though it's nothing you'll be wearing in public, you'll still feel weird.

I was just about to recommend those MP. The only problem you might have is the size. These things are HUGE. I own 377's and one can alone is nearly 2" wide. Also, the 777s are the same size as the 367s.

I'm not one for headsets anymore, so I wonder if I will be able to push you towards the desktop mic market? I find that headsets are way to large 90% of the time, and even though it's nothing you'll be wearing in public, you'll still feel weird.

It's more of the fact that it won't fully reach my ear, rather then the fact that it won't cover it.

Reply to Thread