? servers

? players online

Admin Server idea

• Content Count:  226

I know that admins are supposed to be very serious about keeping servers clean and fun but I had this idea. I know that alot of admins are getting in trouble for 'abusing' their powers so what if there was a server where they could just fool around with their powers. A lot of the powers granted to admins are just funny and it seems they get in trouble for using them. Well that's just an opinion.

• Content Count:  1802

I know that admins are supposed to be very serious about keeping servers clean and fun but I had this idea. I know that alot of admins are getting in trouble for 'abusing' their powers so what if there was a server where they could just fool around with their powers. A lot of the powers granted to admins are just funny and it seems they get in trouble for using them. Well that's just an opinion.

Its funny when you get the powers, but it gets old. That server would be waiste of time, space and money, everyone can go download mani admin and abuse bots on own "create server" server.

Thats what I do when I want to abuse admin powers.

• Content Count:  1950

They do have a few commands that I rarely see them use but I think this could be a waste of a server. Repus brings up a good point that you can download it and just play with it yourself if you want to full around. Nobody would ever play in the server because the admins would just abuse their powers 24/7 and just set people on fire or put on no clip. I can understand where you are coming from but really this would be a waste of a server I am afraid.

• Content Count:  459

To the same effect, just wait until a server is empty, grab a buddy and go crazy with your admin powers. This way new SAs can try out all their powers and their binds and hopefully get the desire to abuse out of their system.

Reply to Thread