? servers

? players online

Monthly Donations

• Content Count:  3440

I think it's good to have the generalized information out there. And don't fault Suri for asking.

However sometimes people are busy and the follow-up post seems a bit hasty and not necessary.

Bump because I would like this answered.

You didn't even give it 24 hours and a lot of us even the higher ups can't always take the time to answer as quickly as we might like.

I have also been told money goes else where, and as some one who has donated to SG I would like a real answer of where all the donations go. If the higherups can't be honest about where the money goes I would ask people to 2nd guess their giving's.

It's a honest question that should be given a honest answer.

It's not my place to judge your intentions. And I'm going to continue to assume that they weren't malicious in any way. Some of the posts however did come across in a rather negative way.

I'm going to choose to look at the end result and that being a little more information available to everyone, which in most cases is a good thing.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4354

It's not my place to judge your intentions. And I'm going to continue to assume that they weren't malicious in any way. Some of the posts however did come across in a rather negative way.

I'm going to choose to look at the end result and that being a little more information available to everyone, which in most cases is a good thing.

Some of the post came out the wrong way. I just wanted the info and I can see others did as well, and sure there are more that have not even posted that wanted the info.

I have never been great with wording myself and because of that things can be taken the wrong way.

• Content Count:  11501

Don't know and I honestly don't care. When I used to donate a lot, I never once questioned where my money has gone, because SG has given back more to me than any money amount I have paid.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  2115

Don't know and I honestly don't care. When I used to donate a lot, I never once questioned where my money has gone, because SG has given back more to me than any money amount I have paid.

QFT.

And Jager pretty much summed up a lot (and yes, I am also referring to his second post).

Cheers.

• Content Count:  3697

Respect for the honesty from Haggard. Regardless of whether or not I agree with it (I personally don't see a problem with it) I like the fact he could have let Jager's sit, and everyone would have been satisfied, but he chose to come forth, admit Jager's was a little high, and said that a little bit goes to him.

T4T.

Reply to Thread