? servers

? players online

Guys...

• Content Count:  6466

Sure

Your picture strikes me as a man who does not just waltz into a game of chance without an ace up his sleeve, I see a figure who does not play the luck card, and rather assumes luck is simply a mathematical error in excellence.

I withdraw my entry to this raffle, as I do not wish to test the man I see before me in this avatar.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  4799

Your picture strikes me as a man who does not just waltz into a game of chance without an ace up his sleeve, I see a figure who does not play the luck card, and rather assumes luck is simply a mathematical error in excellence.

I withdraw my entry to this raffle, as I do not wish to test the man I see before me in this avatar.

okay...

3 days to go people!

• Content Count:  2390

okay...

3 days to go people!

DO IT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

The longer you wait the more people will join in, i can feel may chance slipping away already.....

• Content Count:  4799

DO IT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

The longer you wait the more people will join in, i can feel may chance slipping away already.....

Your chances are still roughly 3%. Which is really good for a raffle. Now calm down. Il see how many more people are interested. If there are under 5 more people signed up before tomorrow night .then il probably hold the raffle tomorrow.

Right now we have 32 people.

Edited by SilentGuns

Reply to Thread