? servers

? players online

Sourcemod Ban System.

• Content Count:  2959

If you can learn to write 2010 on something within a few weeks after an entire year of writing 2009 on something you can bloody learn to use SM_ and !...

• Content Count:  1300

well as I said I am not rolling this out unexpectedly, nor going to leave the admin groups high and dry on what their commands and options are, the biggest shift can be mitigated by changing @ in mani when we are closer to rollout with ! so admins can get used to it (since !gtfomenu hasn't been an issue). but swapping admin systems isnt the end of the world, neither is swapping ban systems. just because Sourcebans goes live at some point doesn't mean I am deleting Gbans. i will probably keep it updated for a while until we are confident in sourcebans working as intended even when we roll out SB.

• Content Count:  11501

If you can learn to write 2010 on something within a few weeks after an entire year of writing 2009 on something you can bloody learn to use SM_ and !...

Lol to this day I still write 2009 on assignments occasionally.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1300

ok so due to some more current information about globalbans and eventscripts working with CSS now, we may be moving to SM/SB sooner then expected. seems SM/SB is already working on CSS already, so we may be swapping over to get a global system back online.

that being said I will update when We have made some decisions on what we are doing.

Reply to Thread