? servers

? players online

Kay makes his return!

• Content Count:  1058

Hey yo Kay, ur Jiggle's brother? Is this the guy that cried on vent, in that youtube video?

lol you didnt even exist back then, gtfo

Last time i checked, there were no restrictions for ''newfags'' on youtube videos, ur cool.

• Content Count:  1824

Welcome back Kay. Good to see you back. Hopefully you last alittle longer than your previous stay. I'm sorry but i have nothing good to say about your brother.

• Content Count:  2645

I'm afraid your brother may probably not come back after what he has done, hell I think you should think yourself lucky to be unbanned. Let's leave it at that.

• Content Count:  294

I'm afraid your brother may probably not come back after what he has done, hell I think you should think yourself lucky to be unbanned. Let's leave it at that.

I'm sorry, could you please expand on this? How about we don't leave it at that, I would love to hear your opinion. Do share.

Edit: I would much rather have your opinion of me be out in the open rather then deep inside of you. So tell me, how should i think myself lucky to be unbanned? The decision was made four months ago by the big boys, lets leave big matters in their hands, shall we?

Edited by Kay

• Content Count:  294

hey kay welcome back, 600 views for my video cause of you!

lol, BTW, whats the url to the video again? Is yours the one of him saying i want to make love to the booty bandit, or him crying? And yes, i do hope to make this stay longer then the last one, lol

Reply to Thread