? servers

? players online

No Blocking on Escape

• Content Count:  1652

The objective of Zombie Escape is to escape from the zombies and win by nuking them. But on some maps you cannot run away or when its time to defend there will be sorry for my expression ( IDIOT ) that will block to get you mad. I was playing on the

zm_ATIX_apocalypse_b2

i was going to go on the chopper but as soon as i jump he blocks the entrance of the chopper making me fall to my death.

anyways i think most people want blocking off since there is people who do not know how to play counter strike source properly and mature

Ye Block is annoying but you have to deal with it. Also atix maps are shitty.

• Content Count:  678

Guys he isnt saying get rid of no block on all of our maps.......just on ATIX apocolypse.........i hate these new maps with just hit w and run.......but on this map it would actually improve the map and make it more fun.

• Content Count:  3341

What are you 3dg?

No block just ruins the whole game play. It's the worst thing we have on the server...

What's the point of the game if you just press w, and from time to time you press space? Stop trying to ruin my escape. When you have block on, you work as a team. If you don't use teamwork, you lose simple as that.

Just because you got blocked once, doesn't mean we have to change it. Stop QQ'ing and get over it.

• Content Count:  2959

Every player can, by default, jump onto the head of another standing player. Your jump height is THAT HIGH. If the room is tall enough there's NO EXCUSE to be stuck behind someone other than you sucking at the game.

• Content Count:  2283

Every player can, by default, jump onto the head of another standing player. Your jump height is THAT HIGH. If the room is tall enough there's NO EXCUSE to be stuck behind someone other than you sucking at the game.

Yeah but why would you want to do that when you could just run straight through them?

Oh wait, that would require you to do something rather than hold W.

At the moment ALL maps are noblock, and it's dumb. Just have to wait for Paul to sort things out.

Reply to Thread