? servers

? players online

No Blocking on Escape

• Content Count:  1571

What are you 3dg?

No block just ruins the whole game play. It's the worst thing we have on the server...

What's the point of the game if you just press w, and from time to time you press space? Stop trying to ruin my escape. When you have block on, you work as a team. If you don't use teamwork, you lose simple as that.

Just because you got blocked once, doesn't mean we have to change it. Stop QQ'ing and get over it.

^ this.

NoBlock ruins all.

• Content Count:  2959

Noblock is on temporarily on all maps because of the way ZR works and the new engine.

Oh god the noblocktards are going to throw a fit when we switch back to ZM.

• Content Count:  482

No-Block is both good and bad. I personally prefer not having no-block, but than you get the problem of blocking whores. FORTUNATLEY THOUGH SG is a community in which PLAYER COMPLAINTS are available for everybodys public use. let me say that again, PLAYER COMPLAINTS are available for everybodys public use. SO STOP FUCKING WHINING AND HIT THE F5 KEY BITCH!

• Content Count:  1324

No-Block is both good and bad. I personally prefer not having no-block, but than you get the problem of blocking whores. FORTUNATLEY THOUGH SG is a community in which PLAYER COMPLAINTS are available for everybodys public use. let me say that again, PLAYER COMPLAINTS are available for everybodys public use. SO STOP FUCKING WHINING AND HIT THE F5 KEY BITCH!

Screenshots are not sufficient proof for reporting blocking players.

• Content Count:  2959

Thankfully the jump height is high enough that anyone can jump onto a standing player's head from a standing start and get over a blocker...

Reply to Thread