? servers

? players online

Awesome idea.

• Content Count:  133

The only way to guarantee escaped T's win would be to give them bombs. Which would be thwarted by all T's drop your bombs. Think of possible rules to make it possible to prevent camping T's, Unfair commands, and how exactly do CT's win? By keeping them locked in big cage for god know how long.

• Content Count:  248

Ill start drafting some ideas up, but for now sleep. Also I edited the first post to give credit where its due. I got the idea from my friend Turok. Sort of overlooked that when I got excited about this idea. Just adding it back in here, and I edited it in to the first post.

• Content Count:  1187

that sounds like a good idea but ther are a few donwsides like some camppers at the end or hiding in the begining but all n all a good idea

• Content Count:  4123

A test map could be created and run it by everyone in the server when it's maxed out over 3 days or something to get a good feel from the players on it.

• Content Count:  429

I still don't understand this concept, do you want them to start on a trail to a prison where the Ts try to break off from the group and make their way to the opposite direction? If so, there would be so much chaos because the CTs would be killing off every T that's not walking in line.

CTs would not have much flexibility with orders in this case, the only order would be "Go to the prison no detours or delays" they could change it up, but not by much it would be like "Go to the prison... crouching... no detours or delays"

And since the CTs have access to guns, escaping would be pointless unless you can dodge 3 clips of bullets like nothing.

We would possibly have to create a new server just for maps like this because I feel that maps like this could interfere with the rules we already have set up, but if you guys can make it work, go for it.

It sounds like a bland idea imo, eventually you'll start seeing maps like Prison Escape Indiana Jones. You can't really do much with this and most of the times CTs will have the upper advantage.

• Content Count:  985

I like the idea, brings some new thoughts on servers into perspective. Maybe a test map on the test server? Just an idea

Edit: See veggies post.. :p

• Content Count:  134

my original idea was for CT's to have only pistols at first and the T's only a limited amount of knifes (say 10 of 15), as t's escape the CT's are then granted Shotguns > SMG > Rifles etc in an escalating fashion, potentially there would be a 'main' exit with two or three possible ways of opening it and or a side exit and a secret exit (Tunnels etc).

As for T weapons a few stashed pistols, an SMG that requires 2-3 people to get and of course ample knives, potentially all t's also start with smoke grenades (to hide who has knives).

The server size should be about 30 for a good game

Reply to Thread