? servers

? players online

Awesome idea.

• Content Count:  3791

Or you could design the map different with the T's starting infront of the CT's, and along the way the T's can pick up guns, or the T's could choose to surrender then it's normal BA rules, just adds another option to the boring mod imo.

If this was going to happen we need at least 10 maps to start off with, other wise it will be an overnight success like zs, but then die out a month later...

• Content Count:  8383

Only way this would work is if the T's didnt die really easy like they do in normal PB. Other then that issue I do think it would be a new fresh idea that might be pretty fun.

• Content Count:  248

You could have 2 Normal exits, or even one. Then a randomized secret exit from round to round. This way there aren't enough CT's to camp all the exits and still keep an eye on the prisoners. I'm not a modder though, so it might not be possible in CSS. Gmod being more flexible would be a candidate for this though.

All the exits would have to be far enough apart that the CT's are being split up and can't effectively respond to any shoot outs at the other exits. This would prevent camping, and field of fire overlaps. Although not so far away that its impossible to respond to calls for help. Which is a delicate balancing act.

Edited by Gamgee

• Content Count:  571

Jailbreak and Escape. You have to create maps for this mod that allow the T's to escape. It is up to the CT's as usual to give orders, but with the added element of not allowing the T's to escape. It would take a certain amount of T's escaping before the round lost.

When you get to the escape area you teleport away to a safe room with some minigames to keep you buys for the round. The sky is the limit though, but at its core a map would have to combine the two different forms of map effectively.

I'm not sure where to post this, but I will stick it here for now. Perhaps people have connections with Modders and can propose the idea.

Edit

If you could make it. You would have the first server. Wide open market, and the concept is sound.

I'm actually loving the idea, but I wouldn't want ALL maps like this. Only some, along with some classic maps, it would add a lot of variety to PB.

• Content Count:  248

If anyone has some suggestions for how they would like to see this made post them. If I get enough feedback Ill edit the main post and list it all in there so newer people can come in and just get all the new information right off the bat.

Reply to Thread